PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Halloween Treat... What to wear?

princessofpower
09-16-2005, 11:03 AM
I was just wondering who will be in costume for the Halloween Party at DCA. I don't want to look crazy if I am the only one dressed up. Also, what are the temperatures like at that time of year, at that time of day? Thanks. How warm should we dress the kids?

Leash81
09-16-2005, 11:18 AM
I was just wondering who will be in costume for the Halloween Party at DCA. I don't want to look crazy if I am the only one dressed up. Also, what are the temperatures like at that time of year, at that time of day? Thanks. How warm should we dress the kids?

My boyfriend and I will be dressed as Jack and Sally. I think it will probably be kind of cold but those costumes (the ones from Disneydirect.com) are pretty warm. So don't worry about being the only one all dressed up.

princessofpower
09-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Yay!!! That's what I wanted to hear!!!! We have our outifits all picked out. We're doing a villians theme. I can't wait.

The Fairest Beauty
09-16-2005, 12:35 PM
Are you two going by yourselves or with little kids too? Because I was going to buy tickets but the guy told me it was mostly a little kid event. If I go I want to make sure my b/f and I aren't the only two young adults going without little kids.

The Mouse Is Back
09-16-2005, 12:36 PM
Hey! I'M going to be Sally, too! I'll bet there will be a slew of us there.

The daughter is going as Jasmine.

-Allegra-

The Mouse Is Back
09-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Fairest, my understanding is that everyone is going to be given a trick-and-treat bag and the character photo ops will be for anyone who wants a pic.

I'm thinking of calling and double-checking on what exactly they're doing, but I wouldn't worry about being the only ones without kids. You won't be alone!

-Allegra-

The Fairest Beauty
09-16-2005, 12:47 PM
GAH! I don't know what to do!!! I kinda want to go, but then I don't. You know the feeling about not wasting your money right?? -sobs- I don't know what to do!!!

princessofpower
09-16-2005, 01:14 PM
I'm taking my neice and nephew with me, but there will be four adults too. I know that there will be alot of people there without kids, so don't worry about that. I'm pretty sure you'll have fun. Disneyland is all about feeling like a kid again, right. :D

Leash81
09-16-2005, 05:28 PM
Are you two going by yourselves or with little kids too? Because I was going to buy tickets but the guy told me it was mostly a little kid event. If I go I want to make sure my b/f and I aren't the only two young adults going without little kids.

It will be just me and my b/f I'm 24 he's 27 so we are considered grown ups though he does act like a child. The way I see it if you are happy in your costume then you should just have a good time. And if someone actually makes a commoent about you being dressed up then they don't belong in a Disney park.

The Mouse is Back, where did you get your Sally costume cause I don't like the wig I got from Disney and wondered if anyone else felt the same?