PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend Fantasmic Video...

mariogarza
09-16-2005, 01:19 AM
from: http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=47640

I haven't seen that, but on memorial day weekend last may, there was a huge mistake...When the show started, you could hear the narration, and then the fade up sound of the very beggining, but no spinning lights...It was all dark...and then, the "imagination...." but no Mickey...no lights....and then the music started with no Mickey and no light...then the music stopped all the frontierland lights went on....It started all over again about 10 mins later...All was OK except for the pinnochio segment, where you can see him dancing with the two puppet dancers...There was only music, no pinnochio....It was quite dissapointing, specially for my two friends cause it was their first visit to a disney park...BTW, excuse my english...I'm mexican...sorry :)

well then...if anyone is interested, I got this recorded, it's a very small video that I took with a digital camera...and dark BTW beacuse the quality of the recording, and also the fact that the show started without lights....

You can download it here: http://www.geocities.com/mariogarzacruces/
IMO It's quite shocking :eek: ...at least for me....you don't see that very often....

Anyone had seen something like this????

And also, if you are interested tell me, for I can get a longer video, with more quality and the show resumed....then I would had to take it from my camcorder, but if some of you are interested, I would do it with no problem...

Vegitabeta
09-16-2005, 01:22 AM
Wow lol I was waiting for those spotlights!

Mickey
09-16-2005, 01:37 PM
Hey Mario what happened that night? ARRIBA MEXICO!!! :D

mariogarza
09-17-2005, 06:28 PM
Hey Mario what happened that night? ARRIBA MEXICO!!! :D

VIVA MEXICO! lol...! :D

Well the fact is that it the day before Memorial Day, so it was a very busy weekend.......We first saw Remember (it was our first time) and Tinky never showed up...still I don't know why....I REALLY wanted to see that and considering that we flew all over from Monterrey, Mexico for our first visit on the 50th, it was quite dissapointing.......well, I guess they had some problems, that's O.K.

Then we headed to F!....there were HUGE crowds and still we got a great spot and waited there for about 20 mins....then the show started, the intro and then the fade in sound and the "imagination..."....But as you can see there where no spinning lights....I was like ok, what's happening....I just hoped they could still get it right, but then Mickey never appeared....I was like Oh God...what's this!!!....the theme music starts and then stops, and the ambient lights went on....there was the huge OHHHHs!!! and WOWWWs!!! you can hear in the video......no one spoked, and everybody was like, so now what????....and then, with no music and Frontierland lights on the fountains started....then they went down and the music, and only the music was heard, the main theme....everything went off....and we waited about 10 minutes and then the intro started all over again, as well as the entire show....I had never ever seen something like that...Well, I had already seen F! many times, but I was taking two of my friends who had never been to a Disney theme park........and one of them was looking so bad for F! from what I had told him about the show.......ohhh dissapointment...also, It was the last day of aour trip, and it was kind of the perfect finale for our 10 days trip to Socal.........The show went right and they loved it...as well as we loved Remember, even with no Tink.... :)

Mickey
09-18-2005, 01:15 PM
Sometimes that happens... Vienes seguido a Disney? Desde Mty?

mariogarza
09-18-2005, 10:56 PM
Sometimes that happens... Vienes seguido a Disney? Desde Mty?

Oh...espaņol!.... :D
no muy seguido la verdad, pero siempre que puedo....mis visitas han sido la primera en el 1988, 96, 98, 03 y Mayo 05...la proxima sera en este diciembre...no puedo esperar porque todas han sido en verano.....y quiero conocer disneyland en navidad...tambien porque desde el 98 no me he subido a Space Mountain.....y tambien quiero conocer Haunted Mansion Holiday y IASW Holiday.........tu vas muy seguido????

Mickey
09-19-2005, 10:20 AM
Siii muy seguido unas 3 veces al mes, Oye tienes otro medio para mandarte fotos del space y haunted mansion? tengo algunos archivos que te pueden interesar, activa tu correo electronico en la pagina o mandame tu msn.

Chiidesu
09-19-2005, 02:54 PM
from: http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=47640

well then...if anyone is interested, I got this recorded, it's a very small video that I took with a digital camera...and dark BTW beacuse the quality of the recording, and also the fact that the show started without lights....

You can download it here: http://www.geocities.com/mariogarzacruces/
IMO It's quite shocking :eek: ...at least for me....you don't see that very often....

Anyone had seen something like this????

And also, if you are interested tell me, for I can get a longer video, with more quality and the show resumed....then I would had to take it from my camcorder, but if some of you are interested, I would do it with no problem...

I am interested if it isn't too much trouble :fez:

mariogarza
09-19-2005, 02:58 PM
I am interested if it isn't too much trouble :fez:

Not at all....I'll upload it about next week...just got to do the editing...

Chiidesu
09-19-2005, 03:08 PM
Not at all....I'll upload it about next week...just got to do the editing...

Gracias ;D!