PDA

View Full Version : converting 4 day pass to an AP Questions...

funnygarcia
02-27-2002, 07:02 PM
Returning to DL in May --yeah!!
Noticed that there is only a $8 difference betwen 4 day passes and a Deluxe AP.. So I am correct in thinking it would be a great deal to convert my pass to an AP to use for next year? With the blackout dates, missing Saturdays to use pass would not be a hassle for me, and I am willing to take earlier trip to make use of the AP--- not to mention using the discounts for this trip .
also I purchased the pkg deal for Disney Travel with free kids tickets. Would they let me convert one of those passes to an AP? (Child will be an "adult" at his ripe old age of 10 next year ;) )

Thanks for all of your help!

slaakker
02-27-2002, 07:11 PM
This is a great program that Disney offers. First, they will not let you use any free passes for your kids to be upgraded to an ap. They will credit you the amount you paid for your tickets to an annual pass but the pass has to cost more than your ticket price.

Example... 4 day you paid 111.00 and a southern cal pass 110.00. They won't let you just trade in the ticket for an south cal ap but you can put the 111.00 towards a deluxe ap. This is just an example the prices are wrong.

The best thing to do is use your 4 day pass and on the last day go to the annual pass office (used to be in DL at the bank just inside the entrance. I heard they moved it to DCA.) That way you get a total of a year and three or four days for the price of the annual pass.

Hope this helped!