PDA

View Full Version : I am off in the morning for the Wedding weekend!

disneyjunkie
09-15-2005, 10:28 PM
We are leaving early am from No Ca to So Ca for the wedding weekend , ifs finally here!!!
Tommorrow we will drive down check into the D'and Hotel I will get my grandson for the night while mom and dad have their Batchelor/Batchelorette parties. He and Grammpi and I and going to Disneyland to ride the carousel and casey Jr and ISW and see the fireworks!
Saturday I am hoping to go again and also pick up some chocolates and maybe some candles and bubble bath at DT Disney for the honeymoon room. We have the rehersal and rehersal dinner at the GCH till 7 but maybe I can sneak into the park for a little bit, Sunday morning is going to be an early one must report to the bridal dressing room at seven am .
Sunday is the BIG day! I cant wait to see my daughter walk down the aisle in the rose garden , I am sure she will look amazing and the ceremony will be beautiful. I better have a big supply of Kleenex.The reception at the Pavillion room should be awesome with the food the cake the chocolate slippers and Mickey and Minnie!
Monday we are having a going away brunch at Goofys Kitchen and then we will head home. I will post as soon as I can but I may be a little slow with a one year old coming home with us.

Osky
09-15-2005, 10:30 PM
Exciting! I hope it all works out perfectly. We want to see pictures when you return!

TowerofTerror
09-15-2005, 11:07 PM
hey well just be sure to have a great time during this trip

stan4d_steph
09-16-2005, 05:49 AM
Have a great time disneyjunkie! If you can, please share some photos of the wedding. I've seen a wedding setup there before and it was beautiful. Congratulations to you and the happy couple. :)

hlbtimes2
09-16-2005, 06:19 AM
Have a great time! Try to relax and enjoy everything. As the others have said, we'll be waiting for pictures.

Leash81
09-16-2005, 07:37 AM
Have a wonderful time and please do share some pictures if you get a chance. My dad has decided that he wants me to get married at the DLR (I said only if he's paying :rolleyes: ) which I would love to do but can't afford. So I would like to live vicariously through your daughters wedding. :D

Minnie66
09-16-2005, 08:12 AM
What a wonderful way to start a new life. Hope I can talk my daughter into getting married there when he time comes. I'm sure you will have a fantastic time. Congratulations