PDA

View Full Version : Survey Onslaught

Scroll Lock
09-14-2005, 07:53 PM
Is it just me or are the gangs of roving survey takers getting a bit bothersome? The family and I were at the park over last weekend and were stopped at least 5 times. We politely participated, but by the last taker I was answering all his questions in advance. I also walked off with fists full of Mickey stickers as a result.

I also came away with some bit o' news:
I hear tell from a CM that when the Electric Light Parade returns it will feature some updated technology. When I first heard him say "fiber optics" my wife exclaimed, "Oh God, not like that fairy piece of junk parade?!" Gladly no, just revamped. :confused:

Osky
09-14-2005, 08:34 PM
I usually seek them out so I can make sure my opinion is known. They are usually very aware of guests and their attitudes. If you seem in a hurry, or you indicate that you don't want to participate, they gladly move on.

I did have a first this last trip. The gave me a paper survey on the way into the park, complete with pencil and stamped envelope and asked me to return it at my leisure.

mkcbunny
09-14-2005, 09:50 PM
I love taking surverys. gulp We try to get picked, and they only see our desperate eyes about half of the time! LOL.

Andrew
09-14-2005, 10:19 PM
When I first heard him say "fiber optics" my wife exclaimed, "Oh God, not like that fairy piece of junk parade?!" \
Thank you; I need to be forcibly reminded of Light Magic at least twice a year.