PDA

View Full Version : Yeah! [Got Tickets]

neffyh
09-14-2005, 04:18 PM
I just got my 2-Day Park Hopper Tickets today. I got them at the Disney Store. Were leaving 2 go this weekend. Hey, Do we have 2 wear shoes or can we wear like slippers, u know for sleeping, because my small toe is swollen so I cant wear shoes. :crying:

09-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Hey, Do we have 2 wear shoes or can we wear like slippers, u know for sleeping, because my small toe is swollen so I cant wear shoes.

There are no Fashion Police at Disneyland.

This may be why the DLR has one of the highest rates of Crimes of Fashion

neffyh
09-14-2005, 04:30 PM

Kool, Thanks.

Space Mountain Mike
09-14-2005, 04:33 PM

Well that's obvious, judging by the hats they sell there! Have you ever noticed that the hats people buy and wear at the park they never wear outside of the park?

Well except for me: I bought a "caution A-head" hat at Winner's Circle and wore it to a nightclub in Lake Havasu (http://www.city-data.com/city/Lake-Havasu-City-Arizona.html) figuring, "nobody here is ever going to see me again!"

Andrew
09-14-2005, 10:23 PM
The most (in)famous Web site that never was would have had something to say about that.

disneyhound
09-15-2005, 05:05 AM
Well that's obvious, judging by the hats they sell there! Have you ever noticed that the hats people buy and wear at the park they never wear outside of the park?...
My daughter has purchased two fleece-type brightly colored hats, one tigger and one goofy hat, both with long flowing dread-lock looking accessories. But, she has crazy hat day at school, she usually gets a few votes...

stan4d_steph
09-15-2005, 05:29 AM
Walking around in slippers on concrete all day won't do much for your toe or your feet. Do you have any sandals you can wear? At least those would provide more cushioning and support.

maryjeane
09-15-2005, 07:53 AM
I would highly recommend some sandal Birkenstocks with open toes - you'll be in a lot more pain walking around in a slipper!!

pirateabbie
09-15-2005, 09:12 AM
Speaking of tickets, I just got my vacation package in the mail! I love the design on the packaging. They really did a nice job with it. It was so much fun to look at all the extras they stuck in as well. The map was a specially nice touch. I can't believe how close I am to my vacation!