PDA

View Full Version : Possible Oct trip need advice...

Chadsgal
09-13-2005, 10:41 AM
My DH and I may be droping everything and going to DL in a couple weeks. :D It all depends on if I get this new job, I have gone through 2 testing sessions and just had my interview and I should now in about 2 weeks but it sounds pretty promising. So if this comes to pass then we may use part of my 2 week notice at my other job and head off to DL 3 nights, 4 days.

Here is where I need advice: I have NEVER been to disneyland with less than 4 to 7 people! :eek: The normal for the past few years has been closer to 10. What are some good things to do with just two people that I guess may be more difficult with a group? We were thinking about staying on property but all the hotels seem to be booked even the GC. So I was wondering if you guys had any ideas of how I can make this trip special. Thanks :)

09-13-2005, 10:44 AM
Fingers crossed for you, Chadsgal!

Chadsgal
09-13-2005, 11:11 AM
Fingers crossed for you, Chadsgal!

Thanks I really hope it works I am dying to go back and I was just there in June! :p

Leap for Joy
09-13-2005, 11:23 AM
You will have so much more fun with just the two of you! You don't have to do anything extra -- not worrying about the needs of a group will make the trip awesome! I hope you get to go!!!!