PDA

View Full Version : Olszewski Miniatures

mariogarza
09-13-2005, 10:19 AM
Does anybody knows if the actually sell the Olszewski miniatures from the Disneyland in miniature collection??? I want to buy some of them, but If it's easy to buy them there, I'll just wait untill December when I go there...

Do they only sell them with delivEARS or online??? or can I go to Disneyana and buy them there?

stan4d_steph
09-13-2005, 10:57 AM
You can buy the Olszewski pieces at Disneyland. Disneyana has them, and I believe World of Disney does as well.

mariogarza
09-13-2005, 09:04 PM
You can buy the Olszewski pieces at Disneyland. Disneyana has them, and I believe World of Disney does as well.

Thanks! :)

southsaturn
09-14-2005, 08:02 AM
Does anybody knows if the actually sell the Olszewski miniatures from the Disneyland in miniature collection??? I want to buy some of them, but If it's easy to buy them there, I'll just wait untill December when I go there...

Do they only sell them with delivEARS or online??? or can I go to Disneyana and buy them there?

They are starting to sell them on Disney Direct. Right now they only have the Castle, Central hub and the Train Station. I just purchased the Train Station and I had a coupon and Saved $45.00. I thought it was a good deal.