PDA

View Full Version : ride restaints the funny version

gautry
02-27-2002, 07:46 AM
This is meant to be funny and a an times a little crazy

c Harris announced today new ride restain system at dlr do to a rise in parent neglect when at the resort

the attractions include

Great Moment with Mr Linclon one nevers know when you can fall out of the seats after the cannon goes off

the hungery bear never know when a kid may fall into rivers of america when parents take to long feeding themselves

the rocket rode line area tomarrow land has to have something that works to make sure people dont fall asleep when they are waiting for the rods to reopen

the people mover when it comes back so suzie with not have he lips around jonnies little buddy

the subs so people will not be able to see the animals in the attraction

tea cups seat belts and a lock on the spinning mechanism

mark twain so people dont stand why it is moving

innovations on the moving platform that way people wont get hurt on th eye popping speed of the movement

autopia better seat belts and pervent you from bumping the car ahead of you

space moutain full body casts

the trams buy the trams like universal studios has for the tran ride that way no one will fall out or jump off the tram

monorail seat belts dont want people necking on the monorail at night do we

small world same concept as potc

Train people can jump off and get hurt

horseless carriage the horse carriage the omibus and fire engine
seatbelts

seatbelts on goldren dreams will prevent people from falling asleep during the ride

DCA fly paper all over the park so people wont leave and never come back

remember these are all jokes
please add some of your own

hbquikcomjamesl
02-27-2002, 11:30 AM
The Animation Building: the seats in the faux animation studio are awfully steep.

The Mission Tortilla Fiasco: to force the people to look at the silly little peep-shows

Millionaire: We don't want anybody falling out of their seats from shock, when they get something right!

MonorailMan
02-27-2002, 04:03 PM
Superstar Limo- Double Lock Down Seats, So Guests don't go out screaming in horror! :)

Ace
02-27-2002, 04:47 PM
hey, buddy... sorry to burst your bubble, but the Subs, the Rocket Rods, and Hungry Bear aren't there any longer.

tabacco
02-27-2002, 06:27 PM
I don't think plans called for removal of the Hungry Bear.... yet.

Ace
02-27-2002, 08:27 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! I made a mistake! I meant the CBJ, not the hungry bear. Please forgive me...

Mouse
02-27-2002, 09:43 PM
seat belts proveded on most area benches and along the parade route, so you don't wander away and loose your seat for the parade.

gautry
02-28-2002, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Mouse
seat belts proveded on most area benches and along the parade route, so you don't wander away and loose your seat for the parade.

actually this is probably the best one since it would prevent those people. Aka *** holes from asking if they can sit in front of you 2 minutes before the parade has started. They have been on rides and having fun in the park, While i have been sitting there for the last 2 hours. i dont think so bubba

gautry
02-28-2002, 05:01 AM
new one for small world

seat locks that make you ride the ride 5 times straight or until you attack a singing doll.