PDA

View Full Version : DCA down to just ONE FP during the week

Darkbeer
09-12-2005, 04:53 PM
They have decided to remove ToT from Weekday FP service during the off-season, so now only Soarin' offers FP Monday thru Thursdays...

Here is the current list....

DCA

Soarin' - Daily

Screamin' - Closed, but should be Daily once it reopens

GRR- Weekends only

Mulholland Madness - Weekends only

Tower of Terror - Weekends only

Disneyland

Autopia - Daily

Buzz Lightyear - Daily

Indiana Jones - Daily

Roger Rabbit - Daily

Space Mountain - Daily

Splash Mountain - Daily

Big Thinder Mountain RR - Weekends only

SilverStyle
09-13-2005, 04:03 PM
Haha its not like we need FP for tower. Place is so dead, even on the weekends

Doug
09-20-2005, 08:34 PM
I have hardly been to Dland lately (have not been since 7/30!), and have not been to DCA for months! In fact, I have not been since before Scremin' closed.... So, is DCA really that dead? Hopefully I will be going this weekend to DLR ... I really need another DLR buddy, this the person I normally go with has been, well, busy, lately .... As HM says "any volunteers?"

Darkbeer
09-20-2005, 08:41 PM
^Alas, it has been that slow, Al Lutz reported today that on Saturday, only 11,000 went to DCA, while over 61,000 went to Disneyland.

HydroGuy
09-21-2005, 06:00 AM
^Alas, it has been that slow, Al Lutz reported today that on Saturday, only 11,000 went to DCA, while over 61,000 went to Disneyland.Does anyone know where these attendance numbers come from?

Darkbeer
09-21-2005, 08:41 AM
Does anyone know where these attendance numbers come from?

Al has quite a few sources, including those who work for Disneyland Management.

hlbtimes2
09-21-2005, 09:17 AM
A FP / Ridemax question: I bought Ridemax for our upcoming trip. It has me getting a HMH pass, then 45 min getting one for another ride. Is HMH off the network or are they assuming the return time will be less then an hour? They dont have me useing the pass until about 4-5 hours later.

Darkbeer
09-21-2005, 09:24 AM
Last year, HMH was a stand-alone, but in previous years, it was networked. So we shall see, I plan to be at the resort on the 30th, so I will let folks know what Disney decided.

DianeM
09-21-2005, 09:52 AM
I was there last friday, and it wasn't dead at all. The lines were short - but the lines at DL were not much longer. I've noticed that DCA is very quiet in the mornings, and get's busier as the day progresses, so I suspect that people who visit in the morning might think of it as very quiet. I've never seen it "dead".

I have hardly been to Dland lately (have not been since 7/30!), and have not been to DCA for months! In fact, I have not been since before Scremin' closed.... So, is DCA really that dead? Hopefully I will be going this weekend to DLR ... I really need another DLR buddy, this the person I normally go with has been, well, busy, lately .... As HM says "any volunteers?"

TowerofTerror
09-21-2005, 09:57 AM
i agree it might be dead but it still has people going even if not as much as Disneyland

RideMax Mark
09-22-2005, 03:57 PM
A FP / Ridemax question: I bought Ridemax for our upcoming trip. It has me getting a HMH pass, then 45 min getting one for another ride. Is HMH off the network or are they assuming the return time will be less then an hour? They dont have me useing the pass until about 4-5 hours later.

Linda, RideMax (as of today, anyway) assumes that HMH will be "networked" with the other FP attractions. So if the second FP is something other than Roger Rabbit, then yes, RideMax is assuming that at the time shown on your plan, the return time will be no longer than 45 minutes away. (I'm guessing this is either *early* on a weekend day, or on a weekday in October, correct?)

Mark Winters
RideMax

SilverStyle
09-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Looks like the FP went back to tower. Haha we got to many complaints.