PDA

View Full Version : Tips and information regarding applying and working at Disneyland...

disneyfan131
09-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Hi, I have found so many resources online about applying and working at Disneyland. However, most seem to be from a while back or for WDW. I am interested in any experiences from people who have worked in the past year or are still currently working. In one instance, I found a site that said the park offered housing arrangements, which I am not sure still stands, because the current Disneyland College website says you must have transportation to and from the resort. I do not need direct answers, but pointing me in the right direction for some links would be nice.

Any help is welcome!

Ulysses
09-12-2005, 04:39 PM
If you just want an hourly position, call 800-766-0888. DL is ALWAYS hiring for hourly positions.

If you are looking for a management or other salaried position, http://corporate.disney.go.com/careers/

Don't plan on housing arrangements being made for you.

Niwel
09-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Check out MousePlanet's castpace (click on the link in my sig). Tons of stories and advice. :) You also can go to Disneyland Jobs (disneylandjobs.com) and learn more about the positions.

ToursbabeC3po
09-12-2005, 04:57 PM
IF you have a pulse and you can make it to work on time everyday you have the job!!!! It is so easy to get hired on now they have a high turn over rate these days . Good luck!