PDA

View Full Version : Another accident at Disneyland? [Snow White Grotto construction walls]

Mickey
09-11-2005, 11:10 PM
This Saturday me and my pals wanted to make a short cut walking by Snow White Grotto next to the castle.
It was closed with a "wall" blocking and the wishing well had "caution" signs, and they were not painting it because it just got refurbished with the castle for the 50th.

Something was not right.
So if they were not painting anyone knows what happened?
Accident?
Probably new lighting effects? :confused:
Thanks.

ChipmunkStar
09-11-2005, 11:16 PM
I peeked around the huge wooden wall the other day to see that the paving in the area was gone... al lthat remained on the floor was dirt and the well. I'm pretty sure they're simply re-paving the area. The other small walkway on the opposite side of the castle courtyard is also closed, probably for the same purpose. :)

Andrew
09-11-2005, 11:27 PM
Today's MousePlanet Disneyland Resort Update (http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/dlr/dlr050912.htm) includes a photo behind the wall and notes:
Snow White's Grotto, to the right of Sleeping Beauty Castle and home of the wishing well, is blocked off for an unknown duration while the area is resurfaced. Interestingly, the music in the area has not been turned off, so you can still stand outside the construction wall and listen to Snow White sing.

hlbtimes2
09-12-2005, 05:18 AM
I sure hope its finished in the next month. How distracting are the consruction walls in front of the castle?