PDA

View Full Version : [Super 8] Hotel on Disneyland Dr.

tbminnie
09-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Has anyone ever stayed at the Super 8 on Disneyland Dr? I have made tenative reservations there. It was a good deal for as much time as I spend in the room. Any information about the hotel would be greatly appreciated. :)

stan4d_steph
09-12-2005, 05:41 AM
There's one review in the MousePlanet Review Database (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/display.cgi?product-sku=dlrsuper8anaheimhotel). If you do end up staying there, please consider submitting another review. :)

Sailor Butterfly
09-12-2005, 05:57 AM
I've stayed there once. If you're the white glove treatment kind of person (you know, where a speck of dust makes you faint), you won't like it. However, if you just want a room to crash in and couldn't care less about decor, it's not bad. The bed was comfy enough, and the only complaint my bf and I had was that our room was incredibly far from the street. But then, we don't expect much from a motel in the first place. Next time we go to DL for more than a couple of hours, we'll most likely stay there again.

It's not too far from the crosswalk, a Subway, Denny's, and a 7-11 (which was nice, since we were so excited that we woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep. lol).