PDA

View Full Version : Stationery/art store near DLR

Biscuit
09-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Hi team :)

Can anyone tell me the closest stationery/art store to DLR (we're staying at the Hojo). I'm going to need large sheets of cardboard and hefty black markers for making signs to take to the wrestling, and don't want to have to carry them on the long flight to LA.

Thanks!
Amanda

Wendi
09-11-2005, 02:04 PM
There's a Target up Harbor Blvd in Garden Grove - across the street from the Hyatt... you can get poster board and felt pens there... not sure about anyplace else in the area though.

Biscuit
09-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Sounds good to me Wendi, thanks! :)

DianeM
09-11-2005, 04:17 PM
There is a Michael's Arts and Crafts store just on the other side of hwy 91 from DL. They would have a very good selection of anything you needed. You can get directions by going to http://www.michaels.com/art/online/home and clicking on the store locator tab at the top of the page. The location is in fullerton, but I checked on yahoo map, and it's just a few miles from the park.

Hi team :)

Can anyone tell me the closest stationery/art store to DLR (we're staying at the Hojo). I'm going to need large sheets of cardboard and hefty black markers for making signs to take to the wrestling, and don't want to have to carry them on the long flight to LA.

Thanks!
Amanda

Biscuit
09-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Can anyone recall whether the Compass Books and Cafe store in Downtown Disney has a stationary section?