PDA

View Full Version : 6 Day Park Hopper?

mousemaid
09-11-2005, 07:36 AM
Can anyone tell me if there is such thing as a six day park hopper? I have looked on a couple of different sites and can only find five day park hoppers. My husband and I have bought five day hoppers but realized that on the sixth day our flight does not leave until the late afternoon and we could spend the morning at Disneyland.

If there is a six day park hopper does anyone know what the difference in prize would be? Alternatively does anyone know the cheapest way to add an extra day?
Thank you in advance.

Malcon10t
09-11-2005, 07:42 AM
Can anyone tell me if there is such thing as a six day park hopper? I have looked on a couple of different sites and can only find five day park hoppers. My husband and I have bought five day hoppers but realized that on the sixth day our flight does not leave until the late afternoon and we could spend the morning at Disneyland.

If there is a six day park hopper does anyone know what the difference in prize would be? Alternatively does anyone know the cheapest way to add an extra day?
Thank you in advance.There are six day hoppers, they are $189 thru WDTC. Call them directly to get them. If you have already purchased the 5 days, and upgrade at the park, it will be considerably more expensive. You might contact WDTC and explain to them, and they may selll you the 6 day and let you refund the 5 days at the park. (I've done that before.)

sierranevada
09-11-2005, 07:44 AM
There are six day hoppers, they are $189 thru WDTC. Call them directly to get them. If you have already purchased the 5 days, and upgrade at the park, it will be considerably more expensive. You might contact WDTC and explain to them, and they may selll you the 6 day and let you refund the 5 days at the park. (I've done that before.)

Last time I had to change hoppers, I actually sent back the old one and they charged me the difference and mailed me the new one.

pirateabbie
09-11-2005, 09:37 AM
I purchased a six day park-hopper pass when I reserved my room the GCH. In fact, I even called to add an extra day and it was only ten dollars more. They were quite nice and helpful about it too.

potcfan
09-11-2005, 09:57 AM
You can also purchase them from Getawaytoday.com (http://getawaytoday.com/TicketListing.aspx)
They cost $179.00 each plus a $10.00 handling charge per order.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
09-11-2005, 11:16 PM
In 2004, we had 5 day hoppers, and were going to stay another day, so we just went ahead and upgraded to APs. That was when the deluxe was $179!

emmah
09-12-2005, 03:09 AM

Thank you in advance.

I've been looking in to this also; it seems that you can only buy the six day pass in advance from WDTC if you are a guest at DLR - at least, this is what I was told by the vacation planning people. you can buy the six day from the gates = $219. but it seems you can buy the six day through some outside travel agents like getaway.com for $204 (including postage and handling). I'm going to buy a five day, use it for the early entry, and then upgrade to an annual pass since I can probably save the $10 in discounts for the rest of my stay. enjoy your trip! :)

tinksmommy
09-12-2005, 09:37 PM
Similar question here ---

We are going in November and thru WDTC we are getting 8 day park hopper. THEN while we are there, we are upgrading to the deluxe AP (thanks Darkbeer and others who explained the best way to do that-- use the early entry and ESPN stuff FIRST). The kind lady I spoke to at WDTC did tell me that the price for an 8 day pass was the same as a 7 day pass... but I forgot to find the amount of the actual pass so I can budget for the upgrade. Anyone know the cost through WDTC? I can always call and ask, but know that the folks here usually have the answer before I get off hold!!

Thanks!

Tiffany

Ace
09-13-2005, 01:22 AM
what could you possibly do for five days at disneyland?

pisces
09-13-2005, 06:46 AM

HA! I had a 7-day last year, and still missed a bunch of rides.

I think the thing is, no matter what.....DON'T buy your tickets, or upgrades, at the Main Gate.

I do everything at the Hotel. I purchased my tickets, right at the front desk, when I checked-in, right before I entered the Park, and still got the advanced purchase price.

Anywhere but the Main Gate.

Singing Drummer
09-19-2005, 07:56 PM

When you only get to go every 2 or 3 years there is plenty to do at DL and DCA for 5 or 6 days. The nice thing is no rushing around and take your time to see everything you want to see. We used to go for only 2 or 3 days and last time went for 5. It was great. We got to see a lot of shows that we had never seen before. :cool:

Malcon10t
09-19-2005, 08:47 PM
what could you possibly do for five days at disneyland?Guess we shouldn't comment we did 10 days last New Years, or 8 days during the 50th in July. Planning 9 days this december. Believe me, there is a lot to do, at a relaxed pace.

Rhiannon8404
09-19-2005, 08:58 PM

We spend 4-5 days twice a year...there's plenty to do.

jenmclions
09-19-2005, 10:14 PM
Would you believe from travel agents in Australia they offer 14 day park hopper passes?! Adults $AUS 260.00 children $AUS 214.00.

We've purchased the 14 day pass, we may not go all day everyday but if we want to go for half a day or in the evening after sightseeing or shopping we can. We'll probably spend 5-6 full days at Disneyland and DCA.

Malcon10t
09-20-2005, 07:42 AM
Would you believe from travel agents in Australia they offer 14 day park hopper passes?! Adults $AUS 260.00 children $AUS 214.00.

We've purchased the 14 day pass, we may not go all day everyday but if we want to go for half a day or in the evening after sightseeing or shopping we can. We'll probably spend 5-6 full days at Disneyland and DCA.
Thats a great price! Thats only $198 USD for the adult tickets!

Malcon10t
09-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Similar question here ---

We are going in November and thru WDTC we are getting 8 day park hopper. THEN while we are there, we are upgrading to the deluxe AP (thanks Darkbeer and others who explained the best way to do that-- use the early entry and ESPN stuff FIRST). The kind lady I spoke to at WDTC did tell me that the price for an 8 day pass was the same as a 7 day pass... but I forgot to find the amount of the actual pass so I can budget for the upgrade. Anyone know the cost through WDTC? I can always call and ask, but know that the folks here usually have the answer before I get off hold!!

Thanks!

TiffanyThey will credit you $189, so the pass difference is $40.