PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic! Buffet questions...

potterphreak
09-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Going to Disneyland 11/27-11/29. When do I need to call to make reservations for buffet, and whom do I call?

Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated! Every year we do a Character breakfast buffet but I think this year we will be better served as DH and DD have NEVER (yes, NEVER!) seen Fantasmic! and I haven't seen it since 1992. AACK! LOL Would really love for them to experience this AND be able to stay seated for fireworks, so seriously, any and ALL help is greatly appreciated!

TIA!

Dexter
09-11-2005, 12:44 AM
You can call 30 days in advance to make reservations for the dessert buffet.

The number to call is (714) 781-4400

kristen
09-11-2005, 02:38 AM
REALLY!! Call EXACTLY 30 DAYS in ADVANCE at I think 8:00 in the morning (when the lines open)!! It fills up within an hour or so I heard, I tried to get a reservation once and it didn't work out cause the one I wanted was filled...try a few days before the thirty day time too becuase sometimes they don't count certain days or they start at the beginning of a month or whatever strange reason, their "30 days" might be different from your "30 days" and so this way you can double check that everyone's on the same page and not lose your chance at seeing a show! :) God bless, Disneyland Fanatic, Recruit Thomas

Stupid_American
09-11-2005, 06:48 AM
The only Fantasmic (2 shows) that period is Sunday, November 27.
You might try calling October 27, just in case.
Or, call today to find what day you can reserve.

That's 08:00 Pacific Daylight Time.
Last time I called, at 08:00, we were the 5th reservation.