PDA

View Full Version : 50th Anniversary Tour - lay it on me!

Clotho
09-10-2005, 01:32 AM
I have only found two reviews, via Google, of the 50th anniversary tour being offered right now. I need more! I would appreciate any firsthand reviews or additional links to impressions of the tour. One of the links I followed (I think it was here on Mouseplanet?) had a review, and then several comments and ratings collected from various attendees. But it seems it was in May, very early on in the tour's "life", if you will. I found another one in July, but I couldn't be certain if the reviewer's enjoyment was because of the tour guide he had that day or what.

So any more recent tour reviews (July - present) would be greatly appreciated! I am a trivia buff! I love the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour for the behind-the-scenes and the trivia, and would love more. I suspect the 50th anniversary one will yield what I seek, but would like to read more about personal experiences. Specifically, while I am asking, I would like to hear from someone in the batch of reviwers who did the latest tour time, and got priority seating for thr fireworks. What was the view like? Accomodations (were there seats or something?). So tell!

You guys rock!