PDA

View Full Version : Dole Whip/Tiki Room

Mermaid
09-09-2005, 01:14 PM
I seached this but couldn't find the answer. Can you bring your Dole Whip into the Tiki Room? I can't wait to try one for my trip in two weeks!!

cstephens
09-09-2005, 01:18 PM
I seached this but couldn't find the answer. Can you bring your Dole Whip into the Tiki Room? I can't wait to try one for my trip in two weeks!!

Yes, food and drink is allowed in the Tiki Room. They just ask that you take your trash out with you instead of leaving it inside. Have a great trip.

Scroll Lock
09-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Of course you can. Eat, drink and be merry in the Tiki Room. All they ask is that you take your trash with you. I head right for the corner in the back so I can stretch out my legs as I dance and devour my Dole Whip !

I know all the birds are jealous because they're always staring at me :eek:

DisneylandForever
09-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Back in the old days they didn't allow food and drinks. In fact you can still hear that on some of the old recordings of the show. But, like the previous two padders stated, times have changed! Enjoy your Dole Whip inside the Tiki Room, and don't forget to sing like the birdies sing. ;)

Twilight
09-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Mmmmm Dole Whip. It's everywhere you want to be...wait, that's American Express (or is it Visa? I can't remember). One can only dream I guess. ;)

Clotho
09-09-2005, 04:23 PM
I never knew about Dole Whips until my trip to WDW last year, and now I am EXCITED I get to have it at DLR this year! wahoo! too bad about no vanilla/pineapple swirl, though.

fjhuerta
09-09-2005, 04:42 PM
DOLE WHIP!

Of course you can eat it inside... :)

Wasn't the Tiki Room supposed to be a restaurant?

AZDisneyDan
09-09-2005, 08:06 PM
We brought ours in with no problems, they just asked we take our trash when we leave!!!! I finished before they woke up the Glee Club!!!! :)

Mermaid
09-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Sweet!! I am excited to try it out. On my last trip I tried a few of the things I read about here (Goat trick, Mint Julep) but the Dole Whip place was closed! I can't wait to see the redone Tiki room with my pinapple goodness!!

I Heart Disneyland!
09-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Enjoy your Dole Whip inside the Tiki Room, and don't forget to sing like the birdies sing. ;)

I am sure he meant to say, "Enjoy your DOle whip FLOAT". And, of course, sing like the birdies sing. ;)

texas minnie
09-09-2005, 08:23 PM
I am sure he meant to say, "Enjoy your DOle whip FLOAT". And, of course, sing like the birdies sing. ;)

I've heard some say that the FLOAT is better...what is the difference?

TikiBird27
09-09-2005, 11:01 PM
I've heard some say that the FLOAT is better...what is the difference?

The float has the bonus of pineapple juice. I think the float is more refreshing than just the Dole whip, but if you're eating it in the Tiki Room, either way it'll be good. :)

Vegitabeta
09-10-2005, 03:48 AM
I had to...dare I say it...throw a bit of my Dole whip away. :( There was too much for me!

Another Dimension
09-10-2005, 06:19 AM
I had to...dare I say it...throw a bit of my Dole whip away. :( There was too much for me!

.....share it wiv someone. :cool:

TowerofTerror
09-10-2005, 06:36 AM
yes you can bring them inside. just share with someone that all they say. Well just make sure to take it out with you when the shows over

Gone2Disneyland
09-10-2005, 07:15 AM
On the rare times I bring my Dole pineapple whip into the Tiki Room, I'm too busy enjoying the show to eat it. :~D

I finally tried the float this year, which as folks here have said, is simply pineapple juice added to the whip. I wasn't overwhelmed that first time, but like TikiBird27 said it is refreshing, especially during these warm summer days, so I've found myself ordering the float over the whip lately.

And as open-minded as I like to consider myself, I just don't get it when I hear folks say they don't think the whip is any big deal. Sheesh! :confused: :eek: