PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Parade in the Holidays

mariogarza
09-08-2005, 09:12 AM
from park update Sept 6-13:
Entertainment reminder
Just a reminder that with Labor Day Weekend in the rear view mirror, many of the entertainment options at Disneyland resort are going into their off-season schedules.

Disney's Electrical Parade is on hiatus for the off-season, though it will return for a short stint during the holidays.

Does anyone know something more about DEP returning in the holidays this year???...I'll be there on december the 17th, so I hope I'll catch it....

Also...from:http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?p=725957#post725957

Yes, by Thanksgiving week, there should be at least one Parade of Dreams, one Christmas Parade, and one Remember Fireworks show with a special snow ending daily.

Snow ending???? don't know anything about this...but that would be great!

TowerofTerror
09-08-2005, 09:22 AM
I think it coming back for the holidays. I think its gone to be going over to Hong Disney or to Paris

stan4d_steph
09-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Snow ending???? don't know anything about this...but that would be great!Yes, the snow ending of the fireworks is really something neat to see. Best vantage point is looking down Main St. from the area near the Refreshment (Coke) Corner.

DangerMouse
09-08-2005, 09:44 AM
From what I understood after reading Darkbeer's recent posts and talking to a CM in DCA last weekend, the EP is heading to Asia for the next year and will not return until next summer. That would leave only the BPB as a parade for DCA during the holidays.

Colin
09-08-2005, 09:51 AM
But Paris's MSEP wen't to Asia for HKDL, why would DCA lose DEP?

C°o°lin

AaronInCal
09-08-2005, 11:07 AM
From what I understood after reading Darkbeer's recent posts and talking to a CM in DCA last weekend, the EP is heading to Asia for the next year and will not return until next summer. That would leave only the BPB as a parade for DCA during the holidays.

Actually, it has already been announced by Disney that the Electrical Parade will be back on December 16 to show nightly through the Holidays. Then in January, it will go back into rehab and should return in the summer. So basically, they seem to be going towards how it was when the parade was at Disneyland, only it did not show during Christmas, only during the summer season.

FantasmicFanatic
09-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Oh DEP is going somewhere allright!.......To the DCA paradw warehouse about 50 feet away from CA Screamin and that is where it will stay until December while BPB soakes up the minimal amount of money DCA gets for its off-season parade budget. No Paris, No Tokyo, No Hong Kong, minimal rehab. The End and thanks for playing!

FF

DangerMouse
09-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Well, that just proves that some of the CM's at DCA don't know squat!
Thanks for that information. I'm glad it's not actually being moved anywhere. Unfortunately, we will just miss it in December, because we will be there the 11th through the 14th. Darn! :(

AVP
09-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Disney's Electrical Parade returns on 12/16 for the holiday run.

mariogarza
09-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Thanks guys for thhe info... :)
I love the EP, I didnīt want to miss it....
thanks again...!

FantasmicFanatic
09-08-2005, 09:49 PM
Well, that just proves that some of the CM's at DCA don't know squat!
Thanks for that information. I'm glad it's not actually being moved anywhere. Unfortunately, we will just miss it in December, because we will be there the 11th through the 14th. Darn! :(

Agreed, I am a CM at Disneyland, NOT DCA!

FF

SuzanneSLO
09-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Anyone know when the holiday run for EP ends? -- Suzanne

Dancin4theMouse
09-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Anyone know when the holiday run for EP ends? -- Suzanne
It's a two week run, so if it starts on the 16th, two weeks would be the 30th, but I imagine that it will probably run through New Year's Day.