PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland, here We come! Help?

kimmer e7
09-07-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi all! Wondering if anyone would be willing to pick up any coupons, brochures and any other FREE stuff for me. We are planning a family get way in Nov. so I am looking for anything that will add to my kid's excitement. We are driving from Canada!!!

Thanks in Advance!!!
Disney Friendship, Love, & Karma

Kimmer from Canada
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
"So every little bit of love I give to another, you know that I believe it comes back to me."
- KARMA - Rick Springfield

Wounded Bear
09-07-2005, 06:50 PM
There are several things you can do to generate your childs excitment.
Most local libraries have Disneyland material or they can request it from other libraries in the system.
Also, you can contact WDW and request a free vacation planning DVD for home viewing.
Visit the DLR home page and download the streeming video from the various attractions. Its a perfect way to wet your appetite for the rides (especially if you have high speed internet).
Visit the Disney store and see what they might have.
All these ideas wont cost you a penny.

' You got to put your behind in your past"--Pumba

kimmer e7
09-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Hi all! I just wanted to say sorry if I have offended anyone with my original post! I did not mean to cause any offence as I was just asking for ideas (THANKS WOUNDED BEAR!!!) and that free promo stuff you find all over the place with coupons and such!!! Consider my knuckles sore!!!

Wounded Bear
09-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Kimmer, there is a "Code of ethics here" I havent fully understood it all myself yet, but they will let you know when sumthin' aint cool.

'Always watching
Wazowski".

Clotho
09-07-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm confused. What made you think you offended anyone? :)

Those are great ideas for free stuff to do before a trip! I totally obsess on my trips to Disney, and there are lots of fun onlikne resources to avail yourself of for free!

Tinker Bell
09-08-2005, 08:23 AM
Did someone get you something? If not I will be at the park this weekend and can pick up some DL Maps. Also do you guys plan on making Pressed Pennys. When I go in to get my list I could get you one too.Let me know If this works for you. PM me your Addy and I can mail them out on Monday.