PDA

View Full Version : Reserved Fantasmic seating?

Skunker
09-07-2005, 02:39 PM
What is reserved Fantastmic seating and how do I get it? Cost?
Thanks for any info!

Malcon10t
09-07-2005, 03:08 PM
What is reserved Fantastmic seating and how do I get it? Cost?
Thanks for any info!Reserved seating is $56 per person. There are 2 areas. The balcony of teh Disney Gallery and the Riverside, which is down by the river, just under the train station. You get a dessert buffet. The balcony is cakes, the riverside is cookies. Both are good, I prefer the riverside simply for space. You need to call 30 days before the date, 714-781-4400.

sierranevada
09-07-2005, 03:15 PM
There are two great ways to see Fantasmic! – Riverfront & Balcony.
Riverfront is very close to the water (you can feel the heat when the river catches on fire! and serves a dessert buffet with the following: chocolate dipped strawberries, a large shortbread cookie filled with raspberry and dipped in white chocolate that had been tinted lavender with small gold stars on it, a coconut macaroon, chocolate coated biscotti and a Mickey Mouse shaped rice krispy treat dipped in chocolate with Mickey's face drawn on it in White Chocolate! You are offered your choice of assorted drinks – coffee, tea, sodas, bottled water, or lemonade.
The balcony is next to the Disney Gallery above Pirates of the Carribbean. The balcony is more centered and higher up and you also feel more "special!". The desserts were more upscale at the balcony - cheesecake, carrot cake, black forest cake, fritters, fruit plates & cheese plates. The price for both the balcony and riverfront is $53 per person but the Riverfront does offer a discount for kids ($10 less). The desserts are better on the balcony and you are dead center but it feels a little more crowded – they seat up to 22 people up there. The Riverfront offers more room which can be good with kids. I personally prefer the Balcony but if they are sold out, will “settle” for Riverfront. They also seat you differently. Fantasmic Balcony seating is done in order of original ticket purchase, and seating is 30 min before showtime. Riverfront seating check-in is 1 hour before showtime, seating is 30 min before and is done by check-in order.
Call 714-781-4400 to make reservations and you need to call 30 days in advance (ie, call 7/18 if you want tickets for 8/18). They open at 8 am and are open seven days a week. I would call right at 8 am when the phone lines open - tours and fantasmic seating do sell out.