PDA

View Full Version : Are You a Member of Wescom Credit Union?

nightdesigns
09-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Saw this today. If i wasn't an AP holder I'd be tempted.

You and your family are invited to enjoy an afternoon and evening at the Happiest Place on Earth – Disneyland! Starting at 4 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 10, visit with Mickey, Minnie and all your favorite Disney characters for an afternoon of magical memories and a night reserved just for Wescom Credit Union guests. At 8 p.m. the park will close for everyone except Wescom guests, and our private party will continue until midnight.

Wescom has set aside a number of specially discounted tickets. Purchase as many as 20 tickets for only $28.50 each. That’s almost half off the usual ticket price of $56.00. For this low price, children from 3 to 93 can enjoy this special event. Children 2 and under are free. One free parking pass will also be included for every four tickets.

Purchase your tickets below. We’ll take the money directly from the Wescom account you select. Your tickets will be mailed to you before the event.

If you have any questions about this event, you can click here (http://www.wescom.org/info/info_disneyland.asp) for more information.
Tickets are limited and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. A maximum of 20 tickets per member may be ordered.

Opus1guy
09-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Oops. Sorry. Bum info.

tod
09-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Also, if you're in the Park on a weekday you can often ask a Cast Member or City Hall if that evening happens to be a mix-in. Some Cast Members will tell you, but others will just say, "Disneyland scheduled closing today is 8pm." This is because part of the contract of the mix-in Private Party is that Disneyland not advertise or publish that they will actually remain open continuously until Midnight.

I've found that if you ask "Is there a mix-in tonight?" the CM will often guess you are Cast (or former Cast) and answer the question honestly.

There is an advantage to knowing the jargon.

--t

Opus1guy
09-06-2005, 09:27 PM
tod...just realized that they are using a wristband system that night. So it's not an old fashioned mix-in. Sorry.

TowerofTerror
09-06-2005, 09:29 PM
nope not a member