PDA

View Full Version : Gauche to ask about Club 33?

Clotho
09-06-2005, 05:34 PM
I humbly apologize in advance if this is a voodoo topic but...

Is it gauche to ask about Club 33 guest reservations online in forums like these? I am certain all of us here, as fans of Disney, have a deep desire to eat there just ONCE in their lives, so perhaps it is just silly to hope against hope that one might post an inquiry here and have a total stranger be willing to grant you access via their reservation priviledges. But if you never ask, you will never know...

I am certainly not the biggest Disney fan in the world, or the most knowledgable trivia meister, nor would I fit in the Disneyanna category. But I have a deep love for all things Disneyland, and have all my life. Club 33 is, as we all know, the penultimate Disney experience to attain, but I know I will never ever have the resources ($$) to get my own membership. So, too, do I not ever expect to have a friend who will, as most of my friends give me a good ribbing about my love of Disneyland. None of them will be getting a membership anytime soon. *snort*

[text removed]

Clotho
09-06-2005, 05:37 PM
PS Hubby and I are also amateur foodies, with our favorite restaurant to dine at in DLR being the Napa Rose.

stan4d_steph
09-06-2005, 05:39 PM
You may discuss Club 33 on this board. We ask that you do not solicit invitations to dine there, however. Please review our policy on Solicitation (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?p=725933#post725933). Thank you.