PDA

View Full Version : Travelling from Anaheim Amtrak to resorts

zombi
09-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Hi, we will be staying in Hollywood and we do not drive, so we have opted to take the Amtrak to Anaheim to visit Disneyland and Disneyland California adventure, i have read on the forum that a resort bus/van will take you to Disneyland from the Anaheim Station by Angels Stadium.
Does anyone have any more information on the bus to Disneyland from the Amtrak station and back again for when we leave the parks.

Also we were thinking of going to knott's berry farm by Amtrak, is this possible or is there a better way without a car.

Zombi

Malcon10t
09-06-2005, 06:15 AM
Hi, we will be staying in Hollywood and we do not drive, so we have opted to take the Amtrak to Anaheim to visit Disneyland and Disneyland California adventure, i have read on the forum that a resort bus/van will take you to Disneyland from the Anaheim Station by Angels Stadium.
Does anyone have any more information on the bus to Disneyland from the Amtrak station and back again for when we leave the parks.

Also we were thinking of going to knott's berry farm by Amtrak, is this possible or is there a better way without a car.

ZombiI dont think the resort busses run that far out. I've taken a cab numerous times, and its $5.

zombi
09-06-2005, 06:39 AM
Malcon10t, When you say its $5 by cab is that to disneyland from the train station or to knott's berry from the station.

Thanks

Zombi

sleepyjeff
09-06-2005, 07:10 AM
It should be about $5 - $10 for cab from the Anaheim Station to Disneyland. There is an Amtrak station nearer Knotts in Fullerton but even it is going to be a $5.00+ ride by cab...might as well just take the cab from your Hotel direct rather then take a cab to Anaheim Amtrak station; travel from it to the Fullerton station and then grab another cab to Knotts.... :eek:

Now if you want to eat at the Spagheti Factory(yummmmy) in Fullerton the Amtrak Station is right next door :)

zombi
09-06-2005, 07:17 AM
Sleepyjeff, thank you for your help, that sorts out our travel problem.

Thanks again

Zombi

Stupid_American
09-06-2005, 07:54 AM
Knott's is a pretty simple bus ride from Disneyland.

Here's a link to the Express bus #460:
Route 460 (http://www.metro.net/images/460.pdf)
This bus stops just north of Disneyland's entrance, on Harbor Blvd.