PDA

View Full Version : Bye to Snow White Musical Hello Cinderellabration?

Mickey
09-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Would you like to see Cinderellabration at DISNEYLAND for the 50th ?????????? :D

RStar
09-05-2005, 02:43 PM
No.

olegc
09-05-2005, 05:52 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Snow White is a nice show - not awesome - nice. I have seen videos of Cinderellabration. BOOORRRRIIIING! At least Snow White has a couple of neat effects (the mirror is always my favorite) and there is a variety of sequences..

There is only so much batting of the eyelashes and waltzing I can take in once sitting. UNless they ask the audience to join in the dance I say no.

The Genii
09-05-2005, 07:11 PM
Cinderellabration was a show designed to be performed at night with fireworks and intricately-designed lighting at Tokyo Disneyland. In Walt Disney World it is performed during the day with ZERO lighting effects and a few low-level pyro bits. Everyone thinks the show in Florida stinks--only little girls can watch it without getting bored. It's really sub par.
Snow White is head and shoulders above it in every way.

TowerofTerror
09-05-2005, 09:09 PM
no bring the show back after the 9 month rehab

Opus1guy
09-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Ugh.

I heard it was being replaced by "Mary's-A-Poppin."

olegc
09-05-2005, 10:49 PM
that would be odd - to do a mini-version of a show in London's theatre district that they plan to bring to America. Why would they have it at the theatre? unless it's for dress rehearsals ;-)

Mickey
09-05-2005, 11:42 PM
Yes People Snow White Is Better But Remember Something...the Snow White Musical Is No Longer Showing At Disneyland.... :(

disneyrand
09-07-2005, 01:52 PM
For what it's worth. if you're going to take the time to see a show at the DLR, skip Snow White anyway (boring), and go over to DCA and see the Alladin show. 1000 times better. BTW watch it from the Mezzanine. The flying carpet sequence is awesome from that vantage point.

DR

mikemgmve
09-12-2005, 03:45 PM
For what it's worth. if you're going to take the time to see a show at the DLR, skip Snow White anyway (boring), and go over to DCA and see the Alladin show. 1000 times better. BTW watch it from the Mezzanine. The flying carpet sequence is awesome from that vantage point.

DR

As a fan of Aladdin, (it's my favorite film), and I saw it back when it opened - I honestly wasn't that impressed with it. The songs were done quite quickly, and I understand it - since they're fitting it into a short show.. but.. I dunno. I'm too expectant of it I guess.