PDA

View Full Version : Fact or fiction on Pirates

Disneyfun
09-05-2005, 01:45 PM
Okay everyone I was listening to a pod cast today and they stated that after you go down both dips the skeloton you see is a real human skeloten.
Anyone know if this is Fact or fiction?

OCCOBRA
09-05-2005, 02:19 PM
In the begining they had real human bones in the ride, but have since changed all of them out with artificial bones from what i have read.

Chiidesu
09-05-2005, 03:06 PM
What is a POD cast? I'm kind of confused, and "pod" is too short of a word to search ;_;

olegc
09-05-2005, 05:55 PM
What is a POD cast? I'm kind of confused, and "pod" is too short of a word to search ;_;

MP3 radio shows you download to your iPod (or computer) and listen to anytime. Tons of them on the Internet. iTunes now lets you find them easliy.

Lanmon
09-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Okay everyone I was listening to a pod cast today and they stated that after you go down both dips the skeloton you see is a real human skeloten.
Anyone know if this is Fact or fiction?

During a "Walk with Walt" tour a few years ago our group was told in the early days of POC the entire ride had real human skeleton bones. Those bones have since been replaced with plastic bones. That is, except the one skull above the headboard in the bedroom scene. If you look close the "real skull" looks quite real. ;)

Disneyfun
09-05-2005, 07:45 PM
this Pod cast implied that the skeleton mentioned above is the only one left to be real!
Thanks for every ones replies. And to answer what a pod cast is olgec is correct. The easiest way to get pod casts is to use Itunes. You do not need a ipod to down load and get pods casts.

coronado_g
09-05-2005, 09:45 PM
I think it'd be kind of cool to have my bones in the PotC!

Opus1guy
09-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Next thing you'll be telling us is that the Pirates aren't real.

We know better.

:)