PDA

View Full Version : Top ten reasons why I love Disneyland

donaldquackers
09-05-2005, 01:14 PM
We're doing a scrapbook page and lack the writer's abililty to do a "David Letterman" type top ten. Hoping you'll all help us out

DianeM
09-05-2005, 01:26 PM
The Magic. I don't think there is anyplace in the world that can take me out of reality like Disneyland.

We're doing a scrapbook page and lack the writer's abililty to do a "David Letterman" type top ten. Hoping you'll all help us out

HorizonsA
09-05-2005, 01:40 PM
The Adventures

Skunker
09-05-2005, 01:41 PM
The history, the imagination, attention to detail and caring about the guest experience.

DisneyDustin22
09-05-2005, 01:48 PM
ladies and gentlemen here's tonight's Top Ten List.... (cue music)

Tonight's category Top Ten Reasons Why You Like Disneyland. Paul you ever been to Disneyland? (Paul: Never) I tell ya it's some place they got there. They got a ride with pirates Paul, pirates. You like the pirates Paul? (Paul: Pirates, yeah. Love the Pirates.) Ha ha ha. Ehhhhhhhhh. (stares at crowd. crowd laughs) Alright let's get to it, top ten reasons why you like Disneyland...here we go. (drumroll)

10. No matter where you final destination may be on the 5 freeway, you find your vehicle always swerves towards a certain exit.

9. "Who wants a Dole Whip? Dole Whip? Dole Whip? Three Dole Whips!"

8. Friends may mock you for being a Disney nerd, it's okay though, you have almost a million fellow nerds to back you!

7. The only place on earth where you can conquer four mountains in one day.

6. First timers aren't amused by jumping fish. You find it hilarious.

5. What diet? Deep fry that Monte Cristo!

4. At any given time you may find yourself sitting on the ground in your good pants, and you don't care.

3. As a kid you never ditched class. As an adult, you have ditched work at least 3 times to be there for the innaugural ride of a new attraction.

2. Walt, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Rod, Maynard and a countless list of magical people who make your day wonderful!

1. Overpriced admission, overpriced food, overpriced merchandise, overpriced everything, you don't care because the memories are priceless!

nursemelis374
09-05-2005, 01:50 PM
LOL DisneyDustin22!!! Once again, you have me cracking up!

donaldquackers
09-05-2005, 03:05 PM
LOL DisneyDustin22!!! Once again, you have me cracking up!
I love all the replys. Keep them coming

Mary Faith
09-05-2005, 06:05 PM
The Memories! Seeing the kids faces light up and the smiles!

Whittibo
09-05-2005, 06:10 PM
THE CHURROS and the fireworks. Ahhhh.. a tiny piece of heaven!

texas minnie
09-05-2005, 06:13 PM
I won't even attempt to top DisneyDustin!
Just a couple...
the race to Space Mountain
MickeyEar hats (I lost more than 1 on Space Mt., I wonder if they found them during the redo!? :D )
Feeling like a kid, no matter what your age

MrsG
09-05-2005, 06:33 PM
The music that matches each land.

EchoThree76
09-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Wearing your ears on the plane ride home and not being worried about looking like a dork.

BQ2
09-05-2005, 07:58 PM
ladies and gentlemen here's tonight's Top Ten List.... (cue music)

Tonight's category Top Ten Reasons Why You Like Disneyland. Paul you ever been to Disneyland? (Paul: Never) I tell ya it's some place they got there. They got a ride with pirates Paul, pirates. You like the pirates Paul? (Paul: Pirates, yeah. Love the Pirates.) Ha ha ha. Ehhhhhhhhh. (stares at crowd. crowd laughs) Alright let's get to it, top ten reasons why you like Disneyland...here we go. (drumroll)

10. No matter where you final destination may be on the 5 freeway, you find your vehicle always swerves towards a certain exit.

9. "Who wants a Dole Whip? Dole Whip? Dole Whip? Three Dole Whips!"

8. Friends may mock you for being a Disney nerd, it's okay though, you have almost a million fellow nerds to back you!

7. The only place on earth where you can conquer four mountains in one day.

6. First timers aren't amused by jumping fish. You find it hilarious.

5. What diet? Deep fry that Monte Cristo!

4. At any given time you may find yourself sitting on the ground in your good pants, and you don't care.

3. As a kid you never ditched class. As an adult, you have ditched work at least 3 times to be there for the innaugural ride of a new attraction.

2. Walt, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Rod, Maynard and a countless list of magical people who make your day wonderful!

1. Overpriced admission, overpriced food, overpriced merchandise, overpriced everything, you don't care because the memories are priceless!

You nailed it nothing to add :cool: