PDA

View Full Version : Woo-Hoo! Called the park today and

potterphreak
09-05-2005, 09:51 AM
asked 2 questions-
First, can I upgrade a 2 day hopper to a 3 day hopper if we decide to stay an extra day?
Answer: Of course, just have to pay the difference.
Second, I am going November 27th-30th, is it at all possible to get fireworks ONE of those nights?
Answer: Yes, actually, I am looking at the schedule and it looks like we will be having fireworks every night from November 11th to the end of the month, thanks for calling, have a magical day.
Soooo,
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Malcon10t
09-05-2005, 10:29 AM
asked 2 questions-
First, can I upgrade a 2 day hopper to a 3 day hopper if we decide to stay an extra day?
Answer: Of course, just have to pay the difference.
Second, I am going November 27th-30th, is it at all possible to get fireworks ONE of those nights?
Answer: Yes, actually, I am looking at the schedule and it looks like we will be having fireworks every night from November 11th to the end of the month, thanks for calling, have a magical day.
Soooo,
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Just be aware the original 2 day ticket is $105, it does not have the ESPN ticket, and does not have Early Entry. If you buy a 3 day pass in advance, the ticket costs $139, $34 dollar price diff, and you get the EE and ESPN ticket. If you wait and upgrade at the park, you wont get EE or ESPN, and will pay the price difference between the $105 and the $159 gate price ($54). If you have any idea you may stay the extra day, go ahead and get the 3 day pass.

Disney_Nut
09-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Fireworks every night!! Cool! I'll be there Nov. 11-19, so I can't wait!

coronado_g
09-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Great info about the fireworks...and also the hopper tips, Malcon.