PDA

View Full Version : High Quality Pics

Pages : [1] 2

matt5172
09-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Here's a link to my high quality pics of disneyland. (http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4327976&a=31885102&f=)

I'm going back tomorrow by myself so I'll have plenty of free time, anyone want any specific pictures? I'd be glad to take them. Just tell me by 7:00 PT tomorrow.

I Heart Disneyland!
09-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Thanks! I am always thrilled to see new photos of DL!!!

scoobygang7144
09-04-2005, 10:51 PM
DL is looking awsome. I just can't wait to go in Feb.

scoobygang7144
09-04-2005, 10:53 PM
what exactly is that hole in picture 39?

Chiidesu
09-04-2005, 10:54 PM
The castle at night! Or any character would be nice, thankyou!

matt5172
09-04-2005, 11:00 PM
what exactly is that hole in picture 39?

That's one of the tunnels they've left in from the old mine ride in Frontierland, it's on the path between Fantasyland and Frontierland when you look across the pond, you can see the other side of the tunnel when you ride the Mark Twain, Columbia, or Canoes.

matt5172
09-04-2005, 11:02 PM
The castle at night! Or any character would be nice, thankyou!

Sure Thing :)

Doug
09-04-2005, 11:31 PM
Shots of the own Sky way station .... close ups and further away ;) The one in Fantasy Land is still there...

Pictures of Screamin'?

Here's a link to my high quality pics of disneyland. (http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4327976&a=31885102&f=)

I'm going back tomorrow by myself so I'll have plenty of free time, anyone want any specific pictures? I'd be glad to take them. Just tell me by 7:00 PT tomorrow.

Doug
09-04-2005, 11:37 PM
2 questions, what are they holding in pic #22?

And what kind of camera are you using?

matt5172
09-04-2005, 11:50 PM
2 questions, what are they holding in pic #22?

And what kind of camera are you using?

Those are musical instruments, chimes I guess, each plays a different note. I have the Canon Powershot S50 (5.0 megapixels I think...)

I'll get the skyway station for sure, not sure if I'll make it to DCA, I'll try tho (I want to see the Electrical Parade)

Whittibo
09-05-2005, 05:38 AM
The skyway station is still there?? Didn't that take you through the Matterhorn? I was there in 1990, on our honeymoon, and when we went back in 2000 I was shocked that was gone, as well as the submarines. :( (although, I don't recall riding the submarines in 1990, was it taken out before then??)

Disneynerd
09-05-2005, 07:16 AM
Great pics! If you get this before you leave, I'd love to see a picture of the little cove right by the enterence into fantasy land to the right of the castle. It has a miniature fence blocking it off, but I saw people sitting behind it that last time I visited. I've always been curious of this area.

Thanks for taking time out of your visit to get pics for us! I'm inspired to do the same thing when I visit - in a million years it seems like. Have fun, thanks again!:)

scoobygang7144
09-05-2005, 10:29 AM
That's one of the tunnels they've left in from the old mine ride in Frontierland, it's on the path between Fantasyland and Frontierland when you look across the pond, you can see the other side of the tunnel when you ride the Mark Twain, Columbia, or Canoes.

thanks for the info, i appreciate it.

Werner
09-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Thank for the pics -- they're great! I like seeing all of those "little" things (old Mine Train tunnel, et al) that add so much to our Original's charm. Have a great visit today!

Chiidesu
09-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Oh and something I totally forgot about and I'm sorry I'm requesting so much!! A picture of the lagoon would be nice... I would love it as a wallpaper...

matt5172
09-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Actually I'm already back, I'm uploading the pics right now. I managed to get a few characters, California Screaming, the skyway station(trees are blocking it but it was the best angle I could get), and many other pics. I obviously didn't stay for night, so I'll try to get the pic of the castle this saturday if I go for the fireworks. What cove by castle are you talking about Disneynerd? If you mean the Snow White Fountains, I got a picture of that from my last trip.

Chiidesu
09-05-2005, 03:44 PM
Actually I'm already back, I'm uploading the pics right now. I managed to get a few characters, California Screaming, the skyway station(trees are blocking it but it was the best angle I could get), and many other pics. I obviously didn't stay for night, so I'll try to get the pic of the castle this saturday if I go for the fireworks. What cove by castle are you talking about Disneynerd? If you mean the Snow White Fountains, I got a picture of that from my last trip.

Ahh!! It's ok, I'll just take a picture myself on my next trip, and I can't wait to see the pics!! Hope you had fun!

matt5172
09-05-2005, 04:34 PM
Ok, they're all uploaded now. I had to delete some of the crappy, out-of-focus ones to make space.

scoobygang7144
09-05-2005, 05:27 PM
cool pictures. is the old skyway pavilion in fantasyland big enough to hold a attraction because that would be a great place to have a beauty and the beast dark ride.

matt5172
09-05-2005, 05:54 PM
I don't think the building is big enough, and they wouldn't be able to build it on top of the hill it's on. The hill would definently be big enough for them to build inside of it.

TowerofTerror
09-05-2005, 09:11 PM
i like all the picture you took . you do take some very good pictures

matt5172
09-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Thanks all for the compliments, even though my camera does most of the work, and disneyland just sits there :)

Edit: How did my album get 5707 hits in two days? I didn't think there were that many people on this messageboard

Disneynerd
09-06-2005, 10:27 AM
Actually I'm already back, I'm uploading the pics right now. I managed to get a few characters, California Screaming, the skyway station(trees are blocking it but it was the best angle I could get), and many other pics. I obviously didn't stay for night, so I'll try to get the pic of the castle this saturday if I go for the fireworks. What cove by castle are you talking about Disneynerd? If you mean the Snow White Fountains, I got a picture of that from my last trip.I feel like it was between the fountain and the castle. Maybe I imagined the little cove? It was late and my vision was obstructed by a corn dog.

FatAl
09-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the digital pictures. I downloaded them earlier and about to send some of them to Yahoo for printing. I used the Mickey standing in front of the train station as my computer background now. What a way to relieve the Day-after-Disneyland-blue symtom!

My wife's Sony digital camera stopped working two weeks ago. (What's wrong with Sony stuffs anyway?) So I took along my ancient but dependable Olympus 35mm to Disneyland this Sunday. With 35mm, I lost the luxury of taking hundreds of pictures at Disneyland due to the cost.

matt5172
09-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Ugh, I've experienced the worst type of "Day-after-Disneyland-blue symtom" by going to disneyland the day before school started. But I shouldn't complain, I have it better than most people since I live close and have an AP, so I went back the next weekend. Another good cure for the symptom is to get the music from DL (attractions, atmosphere, anything). The only thing missing is the smell of Disney Chlorine(you know the smell I'm talking about).