PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Daily during Week of Nov 27?

mickeynminnie
09-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Hi All. I just checked the schedule and it shows fireworks each night during that week. Please tell me this isn't a typo! I'm so excited if this is the case, we thought we were not going to be able to see it due to our being in the parks Mon-Wednesday, Nov. 28th-Nov 30th. Crossing my fingers the schedule is correct!!! :fez:

emmah
09-05-2005, 03:19 AM
Yes, I have seen this too; I am heading to DL on Nov 29 for a week and was thinking that I was going to have to plan carefully to be able to see both fantasmic and the fireworks on the fri/sat - but the computer is now showing tues nov 29 and wed 30th as having the fireworks at 7.45 pm each evening, which is great news! but on the other hand, it suggests that they think the park is going to be busy which is not so great; i was hoping that as it was going to be after thanksgiving, this week would be relatively quiet... anyway, very exciting! :D

potterphreak
09-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Wish I had seen this thread before I made a new one! Oh well, live and learn---I called DL today and yep, they are having fireworks every night of November from the 11th on. WOOOHOOO!!! We will be there the 27th-30th so YAY!!!