PDA

View Full Version : EE and Toontown morning madness question

vmjess
09-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Has anyone done both of these on the same day before? Does The morning madness start right at 10 ( when the park opens ) or a little after? We would like to do our Fantasyland EE on a Thursday when the park opens at 10 (we'd get in at 9 for EE) then head to Toontown for the morning madness at 10 (Toontown opens at 11 that day ) rather than wait until the next scheduled Toontown Morning Madness day Saturday at 8 am. My only worry is that we'd be having so much fun in Fantasyland with short lines that we may not want to leave for Toontown right at 10. Thanks for any advice you may have!

emmah
09-04-2005, 05:57 PM
:) Hi there, yes, I did them on the same day back in January. EE was from 9-10, and the toon town ceremony was 10-11 (TT didn't open until 11am). There was no problem with this at all. MM is pretty low key but still fun, and a great photo opportunity.

Chiidesu
09-04-2005, 05:59 PM
...I'm confused? Is this suppsed to be like a special event?

vmjess
09-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Toontown Morning Madness is offered as part of our AAA vacation package. You get a pass to get into Toontown an hour before it opens and there is a little ceremony with characters and the rides are open. It is offered only on Monday Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays right now.

truesally
09-05-2005, 06:40 AM
Toontown Morning Madness is offered as part of our AAA vacation package. You get a pass to get into Toontown an hour before it opens and there is a little ceremony with characters and the rides are open. It is offered only on Monday Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays right now.

Is Early Entry only available on certain days, also? There is nothing on our tickets to indicate when it can be used/not used, but I would hate to find out after I've roused my gang at the crack of dark. I mean, we appreciate spectacular sunrises and all but that might be pushing it :)

Which day would you experts recommend using EE? We'll be there Nov 17 - 21.

emmah
09-05-2005, 10:45 AM
Hi there, EE is on Mon, Tue, Thur and Sat mornings only - but keep checking the threads because things change. Also, it seems that at the moment, while people using park hopper tickets only get one EE per ticket, guests of the DL resort hotels (not the good neighbour hotels) get to do EE on any or all of the mornings it is operating while they are staying in the hotel. :D