PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry/Parkhopper Ticket Question

spacemountain85
09-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Quick question for all you experts on here! ;)

My dad and I are going to Disneyland soon; I have a DAP and he has a regular 4-day parkhopper with early entry. There is no way in heck he's going to wake up an hour earlier to use his EE, so can I use it? I figured I might be able to use it and then meet him back in esplanade so he can use it to "re-enter." My only concern really is the handstamp, but handstamps never show up on him (even under the light) so he's always having to explain when he re-enters anyway.

Thanks in advance guys!

spacemountain85
09-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Bump? :crying:

HydroGuy
09-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Quick question for all you experts on here! ;)

My dad and I are going to Disneyland soon; I have a DAP and he has a regular 4-day parkhopper with early entry. There is no way in heck he's going to wake up an hour earlier to use his EE, so can I use it? I figured I might be able to use it and then meet him back in esplanade so he can use it to "re-enter." My only concern really is the handstamp, but handstamps never show up on him (even under the light) so he's always having to explain when he re-enters anyway.

Thanks in advance guys!It sounds like you will be taking a chance. I wouldn't try it.

TowerofTerror
09-05-2005, 12:46 PM
don't chance it at all. I say no dont do it all

spacemountain85
09-05-2005, 12:58 PM
You guys are probably right. OK, so does anyone know if they'll let me cancel a ticket I ordered online to be picked up at will call?