PDA

View Full Version : California Screamin Update Requested

Jungle Cruiser
09-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Does anyone have any new information on when California Screamin will open again? We are headed to DCA tomorrow thru Wednesday and I am hoping (against hope) that the reopening is imminent.

DisneyDustin22
09-03-2005, 03:05 PM
I'm in no way trying to be rude, but don't count on it. My guess would be itll be closed til Christmas season, if even that early.

Darkbeer
09-03-2005, 03:31 PM
A part was ordered from Europe, DOSH won't release the ride until it is installed and tested, don't expect the ride to open anytime soon!

Sorry.

Osky
09-03-2005, 04:03 PM
A part was ordered from Europe, DOSH won't release the ride until it is installed and tested, don't expect the ride to open anytime soon!

Sorry.

A part being ordered from Europe could be here overnight. Where it comes from doesn't really give us a timeline.

SilverStyle
09-03-2005, 04:05 PM
I doubt this opening anytime real soon.

Whittibo
09-03-2005, 05:05 PM
not real soon as in Months, or weeks?? (can you tell I am wanting it to open too? )

I was on Big Thunder Mt. the day before the fatal crash, and going back on it the next time was a bit "weird".. but my youngest daughter has never been on Cal. Screamin' and was so looking forward to it. I too, have my fingers crossed that it will be up and running. But am also prepared to be disappointed. :(

JeffG
09-03-2005, 08:06 PM
I'd be very surprised if anyone posting to these boards has any actual information on this topic, no matter how authoritatively they repeat whatever rumors they have heard. DOSH will publish their report and Disney will make their announcement once they are ready.

-Jeff

kinglouie1967
09-04-2005, 08:42 AM
A part being ordered from Europe could be here overnight. Where it comes from doesn't really give us a timeline.

Hmmm, maybe the part is coming from one of those lazy European countries where they close up shop because everyone is on a six-week vacation. :confused: :)