PDA

View Full Version : 90 Days Out

Raven
09-02-2005, 01:49 PM
I am soon coming up on my 90 days until Disneyland...is there anything that I should "reserve" or set up for priority seating? Or is all of that stuff like 30 days out. Wish there was a list of what you should do 90, 60 and 30 days out...maybe there is...anybody that can help, it would be great, THANKS!

experiment626
09-02-2005, 02:27 PM
60 days (actually 2 months) is when you can make your dinning PS. 30 days for Fantasmic seatings.

Doug
09-02-2005, 06:57 PM
Fantasmic seating?

I seem to remember hearing something about this... tell me more :>)

60 days (actually 2 months) is when you can make your dinning PS. 30 days for Fantasmic seatings.

mickeynminnie
09-02-2005, 07:28 PM
There are 2 different locations you can reserve in advance to watch F!. The first being the balcony outside of the Disney Gallery. It costs about $56/per person and includes a beautiful dessert buffet and reserved seats for 22 people or so. My DH and I did this back in August 2004 and it is an extraordinary treat. I found it worth the price, but some won't. The other place you can reserve is riverside seating. I believe it is at the same price as the balcony but at the river side, and with boxed dessert plates instead of a full dessert buffet. I have heard many good things about this location as well, but have not yet experienced it first hand.

One additional note on the balcony (don't know if it is true for riverside seating as well) but when we went we were seated for the first showing of F! that night and they let us linger for the fireworks. It was truly a magical sight. I don't know how well you can see the 50th fireworks though.

If you decide to try and get seats, I would use the Vacation Planning service. They will try to get the seats for you if you call them in advance with your dates. Since there are so few seats, they will go very fast and if you aren't lucky enough to be one of the first calls through if you chose to call yourself, you won't get seats.

kohl
09-02-2005, 07:33 PM
We have not done Balcony seating yet, but did Riverside back in July. We had a great time. They have changed the box desserts to a full buffet. They had chocolate dipped strawberries, mickey rice krispies, biscotti, a sugar cookie with raspberry jam in the middle with white chocolate on one side (they were soooooooooo good!) I think they had more, but I can't remember it. My mom and I had so many chcolate covered strawberries that we thought there wouldn't be any left for anyone else, but they brought out a new tray! Now we want to do Balcony seating.

Whittibo
09-03-2005, 08:25 AM
I looked into this last week after reading a post about it. I hope I get my info correct here.

The balcony seating is $56 per person. There are only 20 seats available. You have to call 1-714-781-4400 and speed dial them starting at 7:58am (lines open at 8 am), 1 month prior to your dates. So if you wanted them for October 8th, you would call on September 8th to get reservations. They do go fast.

Riverside seating is $56 per adult, and $46 per child (under 10).

Both include the dessert buffet. AND, if you go to the earlier show, you can stay and watch the fireworks!

If you are reserved for a resort hotel, you can call guest vacation planners at 1-714-300-7526. They will take your reservations ahead of time, and THEY start calling to get your tickets for the show you want. So if you wanted the Oct. 8th show, today is only the 3rd, you could call the vacation planners, and they will bookmark it to get those seats for you. Once they do, they'll call you to tell you if they got them or not. They have several people ready to speed dial the reservation line.. and they're quick.

I just called, I think Wednesday which was the 31st, and they still had riverside seats available for the Sept. 30th showing, so it appears they don't sell out of those as fast.

For my family, we have 3 adults and 2 kids.. it would be $260 for Riverside and $280 for balcony. We chose to not do it, that's another full day/night at Disneyland for us. (our hotel is $170 a night, and with meals etc. the $260 is a LOT of money).

Hope this helps.