PDA

View Full Version : DCA Project at Disneyland Resort Paris !!!!!!!!

msep003
02-24-2002, 12:48 PM
yesterday , a picture was taken in the new theme park '' Walt-Disney Studios '' , and look the picture and tell me chat you think ?

http://www.multimania.com/pierceb/wds/arbre02.jpg

malin
02-24-2002, 01:57 PM
I have no idea what to think about that one.

Lets hope its something like Tower Of Terror and not Superstar Limo.Which both would fit the theme for the Studios park.

Clint
02-24-2002, 02:29 PM
At first I thought your post was to say that Disneyland Resort Paris was building another Disney's California Adventure Park. In my opinion, it would NOT be a bad idea to build another one somewhere, but it wouldn't really work in Paris unless they did without Hollywood Pictures Backlot, since that's just Disney-MGM Studio/Disney Studios Paris ensmalled.
Having a California Adventure somewhere besides California might work well (especially if they raised the budget a little this time), but since the first one didn't, Disney probably won't do that. Disney's America would be better, and we all keep hoping that it'll pop up somewhere, someday, somehow.
Maybe the "DCA" on that sign means something totally different, since DLRP is a totally different world. For example: TDS can either mean Tokyo Disneysea or The Disney Store.
Or MAYBE, DSP has plans for a California-land, just like DCA has a Disney-MGM-Studios-land. What a concept. Create new parks that have lands based on other existing parks.