PDA

View Full Version : Parking @ DLH... is it part of vacation package?

ima_mickeyfan
09-01-2005, 05:11 PM
i was wondering and never thought to ask, but is parking, resort fees and taxes all included when purchasing a vacation pkg from WTC? kind of silly to be asking that question now I think....since we go in like 11 days...

Whittibo
09-01-2005, 05:33 PM
I am having a mental block on what WTC would mean.. I can only come up with World Trade Center?

When we booked through GetAwayToday, our parking/taxes/fees were all included. I know some places actually charge you to park in their parking lots. :s Seems very strange to me!

I would think taxes/charges would have been paid for when your package was paid for?!

RocketRob
09-01-2005, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=Whittibo] I am having a mental block on what WTC would mean.. I can only come up with World Trade Center?
[QUOTE]

Walt Disney Travel Company. With a prepaid package I would assume parking is included. I doubt they would bill separately for the resort fee.

Darkbeer
09-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Sounds like you are staying at a Disney hotel, since you mentioned "Resort Fees", the DLR Resort fees include self-parking at the Hotel. This does not cover parking at the Theme Park Parking Lots and Structure. You are expected to leave your car at the hotel and walk to the park.

Now, a package from AAA does include free parking at the Mickey and Friends Parking Structure, due to the deal they have with Disney, it doesn't matter which hotel you stay at (Good Neighbor Hotels, most offer free parking at the Hotel).

ima_mickeyfan
09-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Sounds like you are staying at a Disney hotel, since you mentioned "Resort Fees", the DLR Resort fees include self-parking at the Hotel. This does not cover parking at the Theme Park Parking Lots and Structure. You are expected to leave your car at the hotel and walk to the park.

Now, a package from AAA does include free parking at the Mickey and Friends Parking Structure, due to the deal they have with Disney, it doesn't matter which hotel you stay at (Good Neighbor Hotels, most offer free parking at the Hotel).

gotcha

ima_mickeyfan
09-02-2005, 08:49 AM
just checked with WTC- All taxes, resort fee's and parking are included in pkg. !!! yeah!