PDA

View Full Version : Getaway Today reviews

sierranevada
09-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Okay - I usually use WDTC or book rooms with AP rates but my muggle husband is finally coming to DL with us in December so I will actually need a parkhopper for him. I was searching around and the best price that I came up with is through getawaytoday.com - I even compared it to last year's DLH AP rate and it was the same. Wondering if those of you who have used them for DLR rooms and tickets have some feedback?

As always, thanks in advance for the advice!

DangerMouse
09-01-2005, 10:57 AM
I love Getawaytoday. I've never booked an on-property stay with them, so no opinions on that. But the company as a whole is very reputable, with great customer service.

I have found that I can do better sometimes at beating their prices, by booking rooms/hoppers separately. It takes some research, but it can be done.

ACDSNY
09-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Sierranevada - I always compare both the AP rates and Getaway Today. I've used them a couple of times with great service. Sometimes we bought the whole package and sometimes like this Nov we did room only since we have APs. With the fourth night free going on this fall it's had to find a AP rate that's alot cheaper. I think we arrive at GC a few nights before you.

Wendi
09-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Getaway Today is fabulous!!! Their prices really can't be beat. I've booked with them many times, two of those bookings were at GCH. They even call your hotel room the first day of your trip and make sure everything is perfect. I would highly recommend Getaway Today.

Whittibo
09-01-2005, 02:38 PM
I think we have used them every year so far. This year for the hotel we are staying at the Residence Inn and I got a better price booking direct, but last year we stayed there and got a better deal through GetAwayToday.

We stayed at the Disneyland hotel in 2003, and it was a better price through GetAway. I have always recommended them to everyone I know. Great service as well as wonderful prices!

sierranevada
09-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Thanks for all the feedback - glad to hear such good reviews. Now I can feel comfortable booking!