PDA

View Full Version : AP Nights for October.

stacyq
09-01-2005, 09:44 AM
I called Disneyland hotel reservations today to ask about possible AP deals at the hotels for October. The cast member indicated if there were going to be any "big" discounts for Oct. they would have already been posted. She said they give the usual 10-15% for passholders anytime. I would like to take my DD for her 5th B-Day in October. Has anyone heard about any AP rates being available in October?

Wendi
09-01-2005, 10:25 AM
I haven't heard of any and I've been on the lookout too. In fact, I was thinking of calling today, but I guess I won't now! I will probably just switch my added days to my existing Hojo's reservation if they have availability, but I was really hoping for a good AP Nights rate.

tlovesdis
09-01-2005, 10:57 AM
I doubt there are any available. Rumor has it that all three Disney hotels are booked up for October due to some conventions in town.

jrsharp21
09-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Yup, all three hotels are booked regardless of where you look or who you call. Been trying to find an opening at PP.

stacyq
09-01-2005, 11:51 AM
I just checked Disneyland.com they had a room for Oct.10, 2004, for $235.00 and expedia had a room for that same day for $205.00. That's more than I wanted to spend. Now I'm rethinking about going in October, as it sounds like it's going to be crowded. Our last two trips have not been very much fun due to crowds.