PDA

View Full Version : AAA & unlimited fastpass

weluvdisney
08-31-2005, 06:28 AM
I am thinking of buying a package from AAA soley for the purpose of having that fastpass upgrade. What makes the ticket different and how long will this deal last?

cirquelover
08-31-2005, 08:34 AM
The unlimited pass lets you hold a fast pass from every machine at the same time. So you don't have to get a fast pass and wait for the two hour mark to get another one.
My father just asked me about this for their upcoming vacation, so I know it is at least thru November because that's when they are going.

It's nice to see a fellow Oregonian on here!! Have a great trip!

yeartolate
08-31-2005, 09:12 AM
We did not ride alot more rides with AAA enhance feature (we could have I guess) but the crowds were quite thick and it allowed us to ride at a faster clip and really enjoy the park and our resort (GCH). We snagged more FP's before we left the parks to relax at the hotel - so we were set to go for our return in the evening. It allowed us not to have to choose between parades OR rides - we could do both.

The enhanced feature made it possible for us to enjoy 4-5 hours midday at our hotel. This meant alot of pool time and sit down relaxing lunches and a nap!!!Vacation felt like vacation!

HydroGuy
08-31-2005, 09:32 AM
I am thinking of buying a package from AAA soley for the purpose of having that fastpass upgrade. What makes the ticket different and how long will this deal last?There are those who are big fans of EFP, and they can chime in. I have never used EFP. But I have used regular FP across several trips. In my opinion, the benefits of EFP are overrated. During our early August trip we rigorously used regular FP, and always had a FP for any ride we wanted to go on, and usually had many FPs left over at the end of the day that we just did not have enough time to use.

I wrote up in detail how we did this in the thread "Getting the Most Out of FastPass During High Season" - see http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?p=705449#post705449

It really wasn't that hard. The main benefit I can see with EFP is that it allows you to come to the park late (but not too late) and still get FPs for all the big rides. We always get to the park earlyish, so it would not help us or people like us.