PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving dinner at Disneyland

jenstead
08-30-2005, 03:21 PM
My family and I will be going to Disneyland for Thanksgiving and need to know if anything special goes on. I have tried to find out if there are any character dinners that will be Thanksgiving themed. Does anyone have any info for me??? Also looking for the best deal on 3 day park hopper, anyone have any info??

Thanks

Jewels
08-30-2005, 03:37 PM
My family and I will be going to Disneyland for Thanksgiving and need to know if anything special goes on. I have tried to find out if there are any character dinners that will be Thanksgiving themed.
Thanks

The only one I can think of is the buffet at the Disneyland Hotel. It's pricey and sales out most of the time. But from what I have heard the food is good and worth checking out if you can. I think they had characters there.

tod
08-30-2005, 04:04 PM
The tod Family tried to go to The Thanksgiving Feast at the Disneyland Hotel a few years ago. The reservation system was -- to be charitable -- a disaster, and we wound up at Goofy's Kitchen with some other Feast refugees and had a great time.

Another year we wound up at the House of Blues and had a down-home Cajun Thanksgiving dinner.

Keep your eyes and options open and you should have fun.

--t