PDA

View Full Version : GCH concierge floor level

sandrajamrock
08-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Can anyone tell me what floor level GCH concierge is on? I had thought it was on the 5th and 6th floors. However , I just got my disney package in and it says concierge floor level 4... should I be worried? :confused: I hope we havent been put on the regular floors and will have to go up 1 or 2 levels to get to the concierge lounge room. I made these reservations over 6 months ago...I heard that the hotel is really booked ! Would they do this...?

momtotwins
08-29-2005, 07:40 PM
Can anyone tell me what floor level GCH concierge is on? I had thought it was on the 5th and 6th floors. However , I just got my disney package in and it says concierge floor level 4... should I be worried? :confused: I hope we havent been put on the regular floors and will have to go up 1 or 2 levels to get to the concierge lounge room. I made these reservations over 6 months ago...I heard that the hotel is really booked ! Would they do this...?

I doubt your package actually tells you the floor you are on...it's more likely that the reference is to the "4th night free" program. My package, also for GCH (a suite, though) says the same thing. I took it as a reference to the 4th night free.

As I understand it, rooms are not assigned until you actually arrive.

Rose

sandrajamrock
08-29-2005, 08:06 PM
I think you're right! :D I just looked at it again and it made perfect sense ! Thank you for calming me down.... ;)

Leash81
08-29-2005, 09:24 PM
Concierge is on the 6th floor.

janell
08-31-2005, 12:13 AM
I stay at GCH in a concierge room every year for New Years(I get the same room every year and it happens to be on the 6th floor) and I thought it was the 5 and 6 floor too. But last week I was staying at the hotel in a reg. room and was on the 5 floor. I think a few years ago they changed it and now you go to the 6th floor for the Craftmans Lounge and show your key to get in. The keys for Concierge rooms are different they reg. rooms.

08-31-2005, 05:04 AM
Just for the record, not all 6th-floor Grand Californian rooms are concierge.