PDA

View Full Version : Help with music on Disneyland 2-disc CD

DisneyMelissa
08-29-2005, 03:07 PM
Hi everyone - my mom and I have been listening to the new 2-disc 50th anniversary CD. There is a section during the Remember...Dreams Come True fireworks music that neither of us can recognize. I'm wondering if it is from a Disney movie or just a random melody? During the fireworks music, there is Haunted Mansion, Pirates, the Mark Twain whistle along with some kids singing "wishes", and then the mysterious melody. Right after it is the part with Thunder Mountain and Davy Crockett. Can anyone help us out, it's driving us nuts!!

AVP
08-29-2005, 03:09 PM
It's called Shenandoah, and it's in there because Steven Davidson said he always wanted to put that music into a pyro track, and needed a seque into Frontierland.

AVP

Mommy2NicknMax
08-29-2005, 03:33 PM
You know what's odd, I have this same CD. I've played it on two different CD players and the Remember section isn't there! :( This was one of the main reasons I wanted the CD and for some reason it's either not there or my two players skips it. I've listened to the whole CD and it's just not happening. I also noticed that when I flip through it the numbers on disk 2 are off. But since I don't know all the music that well, I have no idea what is "extra". :rolleyes:

leotatoombs
08-29-2005, 03:35 PM
This music is oh shanendoa(don't know how to spell it!) but i didn't recognize it until the third time I saw the show!!! I thought this music was from Walt Disney Worlds 2000 millenium celebration soundtrack from reflections of earth!!! it still sounds an awful lot like it even if it's not quite the same. I wondered if anyone else thinks so!!! it is the We GO ON track from Reflections of Earth I believe they still have and do this show at EPCOT!? :D

lisap
08-29-2005, 03:45 PM
You know what's odd, I have this same CD. I've played it on two different CD players and the Remember section isn't there! :( This was one of the main reasons I wanted the CD and for some reason it's either not there or my two players skips it. I've listened to the whole CD and it's just not happening. I also noticed that when I flip through it the numbers on disk 2 are off. But since I don't know all the music that well, I have no idea what is "extra". :rolleyes:

Try skipping through disc 2 to track 11 (I think it's 11, right before Soarin'.) The CD we have is in the incorrect order as well--I was getting ready to return it, but we listened through it song by song and found the Remember track right in the middle. :rolleyes: Oh well, at least it's in there.

Mommy2NicknMax
08-29-2005, 03:52 PM
Try skipping through disc 2 to track 11 (I think it's 11, right before Soarin'.) The CD we have is in the incorrect order as well--I was getting ready to return it, but we listened through it song by song and found the Remember track right in the middle. :rolleyes: Oh well, at least it's in there.
You're right! LOL! Thank you! I guess I skipped it not realizing what it was! I've only heard it a couple times. It is track 11.

Thanks again! I thought I was going crazy.