PDA

View Full Version : Storytellers or Plaza Inn?

LilysMom2003
08-28-2005, 08:49 AM
We want to do a character breakfast our last day at the park. Based on food, price, atmosphere, characters, etc., which would you choose and why? Thanks! Oh, and we're staying at DGC.

kohl
08-28-2005, 09:01 AM
We want to do a character breakfast our last day at the park. Based on food, price, atmosphere, characters, etc., which would you choose and why? Thanks! Oh, and we're staying at DGC.

We ate at the Plaza in when it was with the Princesses. I don't know if they changed the food at all, but we prefer Storytellers food over Plaza Inn. I'm not sure if there is a difference in price or not. We did not enjoy the character interaction at the Plaza Inn. It was so crazy with the Princesses that only one came around. Storyteller's has a great atmosphere and the characters came by many times during breakfast.
Although, I haven't been there since they changed the characters so I'm not sure if things are better at the Plaza Inn.

Wendi
08-28-2005, 09:14 AM
I haven't been to Plaza Inn in years, but I still think I'd prefer Storyteller's Cafe. The food is amazing. You have your choice of ordering off the menu or having the buffet (do the buffet... and don't skip the fabulous French Toast!) If you order off the menu, you can certainly eat cheaper than at the Plaza Inn anyway. The atmosphere is very nice, character interaction is probably less than you're going to get elsewhere... but I'll admit I go for the food when it comes to Storyteller's!

I don't think anyone here has posted a review on the new Plaza Inn breakfast with "Minnie & Friends" so hopefully it is better than the short-lived princess breakfast that they couldn't seem to get to work.

Susan L
08-28-2005, 09:50 AM

We did the Plaza Inn in 2004, that was when the Princesses were there. We had no Charater interaction. It was kind of a bummer. Now they have Minnie and friends, which use to be at the PPH PCH Grill. They were great. I haven't been to Storyteller but, we have plans to eat there this coming Feb.

cambam
08-28-2005, 11:50 AM
the food is 1000 times better at storytellers!

MrsG
08-28-2005, 02:45 PM
Don't forget PCH Grill in PPH. They have a very nice breakfast (tho' pricy $21.99 for adult buffet) and if you have Lilo and Stitch fans, it is the place to be.

minniemom
08-28-2005, 03:03 PM
Hands down go to Storytellers!!! I absolutley love their breakfast!! Like said earlier the french toast is amazing!!! The character's are fun. The not only go around to tables, but they also hang out kind of by the door for extra interaction!!!

NVMulan
08-28-2005, 07:06 PM
Goofy's Kitchen and not even a contest!

stinkerbell
08-28-2005, 10:21 PM
For character interaction and a fairly thorough buffet, I'd go to Goofy's for sure.

For good food, I'd go to Storytellers. It's delish!!

You can stop by Plaza Inn and ask when the princesses are going to be there and you don't have to be eating at the "character breakfast" for them to be there. The last two visits we've made, there have been princesses rotating in and out of there. They don't go to tables, but they'll gladly pose and talk to you. Both times, we ended up with tables near where they seem to be "stationed" so in between visitors, they came and talked to our girls, so we were very lucky. And we didn't have to pay the hefty prices to see them.

hlbtimes2
08-29-2005, 08:09 AM
If the new Minnie and Friends, at the Plaza, has as good of interaction as they had when it was Pooh and friends- then I would recomend it. The food was good, the interaction was wonderful, and there is nothing like starting your day with breakfast in the park!