PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

DznyMom
08-27-2005, 11:17 PM
:confused: Question for y'all...ok, a few of them. We usually go in December, this year we're going second week of October (mid-week)...Is there anything going on that week?...and also....What are the crowds like?....and finally......We're staying at Park Place Inn, a mini suite...any comments on this hotel?

Thanks so much :D

Counting the days :p

TowerofTerror
08-27-2005, 11:29 PM
shouldn't be too bad and nothing going during that week

EchoThree76
08-27-2005, 11:47 PM
THats when I am going too! Maybe see ya there..hehe

Susan L
08-28-2005, 09:59 AM
:confused: Question for y'all...ok, a few of them. We usually go in December, this year we're going second week of October (mid-week)...Is there anything going on that week?...and also....What are the crowds like?....and finally......We're staying at Park Place Inn, a mini suite...any comments on this hotel?

Thanks so much :D

Counting the days :p

We went in Oct last year and it was pretty good. The weather was great except for a couple of days it rained but, we like the rain. The crowds weren't to bad, a little more then I had expected. I later heard that there were a lot of school in some states that have fall break.

I'm not sure if anything is going on the second week of Oct, They may-be will have the HM NBC theme up. We went that week just before Halloween, there was nothing special going on for Halloween, they did have HM deck out with the NBC theme.

I have not stayed at the Park Place Inn but, I have heard that the rooms are small and the beds are not that comfy.

Have a wonderful time :D

TowerofTerror
08-28-2005, 10:00 AM
ill maybe see you then too

lilstreet
08-28-2005, 01:43 PM
what days are you going exactly?

EchoThree76
08-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Dec 11-13th

leslieb
08-28-2005, 03:59 PM
we will also be there on Oct 10- 17..hope it will not be too crowded..we will only be going for two day out of this week ..
going with a group of friends from Australia who have not been before..should be fun !

lilstreet
08-28-2005, 07:45 PM
We will be there Oct 21-23. Anyone know how the crowds will be then? :confused:

PrincessMomma
08-30-2005, 07:22 AM
I read in a another thread that the 10th is Columbus Day and that some of the schools are out so it can be crowded. Haunted Mansion Holiday will be up and running during October from what I have read.

We went during October last year and the year before. The crowds weren't too bad (a couple of days did get quite crowded), the weather was variable. (lots of rain during last year's vacation with cooler weather some of the time, temps the year before reached over 100 during a couple of the days ~ QUITE variable!) I'm not sure how the crowds will be this year since it's the 50th anniversary and it seems people are having a harder time getting reservations at the on-site hotels...

Whittibo
08-30-2005, 08:04 AM
We stayed at Park Place in 2001, and the bed was the absolutely WORST EVER. We were also right on a corner, so everyone on that level had to pass our room. It was a few years ago, maybe they have upgraded??

My favorite time that we have ever been there is Sept/Oct. (that's our planned trip again this year) we have tried Aug/sept and Nov/Ded, but Sept/Oct was the best of them all for us. Cool in the morning, we needed a sweater, but an hour later, we were taking them off. Remember too, hours are limited I think 10am to 8pm??