PDA

View Full Version : My Disneyland Vacation 05 Pictures are up!

CrazyMouse
08-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Finally, they are up, just a few to enjoy. I hope you guys enjoy them. I posted pictures of the Fantasmic Balcony tickets and the California Cooler pack i got for my room at the Grand Californian hotel. I will post a trip report with more pictures. I hope you all enjoy, and sorry to keep all you guys and gals from waiting!

P.S. I have pictures of myself at Disneyland, just for the curious, if you wanted to look at CrazyMouse. Haha. Enjoy!

Here it is. DISNEYLAND VACATION 05 PICTURES! (http://pjhufalar.fotopages.com)

TowerofTerror
08-27-2005, 08:32 PM
awesome photos. looks you had a good time

I Heart Disneyland!
08-27-2005, 08:32 PM
Very cool! I always LOVE to see photos of the Happiest Place On Earth! Thanks for posting them. You take excellent photographs! May I use one as my desktop??

erica84
08-27-2005, 08:35 PM
Those were really nice pictures. It looks like you all had fun. Sounds like you certainly got your fill of Space Mountain! Thanks for sharing. :)

CrazyMouse
08-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Very cool! I always LOVE to see photos of the Happiest Place On Earth! Thanks for posting them. You take excellent photographs! May I use one as my desktop??

Anyone can use them. I have no problem with that. Thank you guys for all your comments. It was a blast at Disneyland, and I cannot wait to go back in December with AAA again.

EchoThree76
08-27-2005, 09:15 PM
What exactly came in your cooler pack? how do you order it?

CrazyMouse
08-27-2005, 09:24 PM
What exactly came in your cooler pack? how do you order it?

I called Disneyland Vacations at 1-714-300-7526. If you stay at one of the three resort properties they can set-up a date and time to put a pak or basket in your room when you check in. The California Cooler Pak comes with a mickey key chain, candy, 2 water bottles, and other goodies. There are other baskets you can purchase, if you would like the list you can private message me and I can forward the e-mail i got from Disneyland.

DonDuck
08-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Nice pictures. I have never seen a shot of the Fantasmic balcony, looks very nice. What kind of food items did they offer?

Thanks.

CrazyMouse
08-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Nice pictures. I have never seen a shot of the Fantasmic balcony, looks very nice. What kind of food items did they offer?

Thanks.

Well they had crackers, cheesecakes, fruits on a stick, chocolate cakes, sodas of course, and my favorite the mint julip (forgot how you spell it, if someone can remind me)! There was a lot to make me full, but I really just drank the mint julips, because I was so excited to watch Fantasmic! for the first time. It was great! I cant wait to do it again for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!

DonDuck
08-27-2005, 09:53 PM
Wow, that was a quick reply. Thanks for the info!

CrazyMouse
08-27-2005, 10:03 PM
Wow, that was a quick reply. Thanks for the info!

No problem. :)