PDA

View Full Version : Best Western Anaheim Inn? Distance/Recommendations

mattsmomma
08-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Anyone have anything good to say about this one? I never see it mentioned in posts & it wasn't listed in the post about the closest hotels to DL. My understanding is the one thing going for this place is the location. "Right across from the entrance" - I know that can take on different meanings, but I'm thinking it's pretty close. I've heard the beds are bad, but the price was right and they have fridge/microwaves in the rooms too. Anyways, any insight on this property would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

SCUBAbe
08-27-2005, 09:10 PM
there are two best westerns really close to each other and I always get them confused/ One is right by the cross walk to go into the dl property. It's the pricer one. I almost stayed there, but choose the tropicana for my next trip. I can walk a few extra steps...LOL

the other one is on the other side of denney's...i think...It's also the cheaper one. The virtual tour I looked at was not that great. the room looked dingy, but I was leaning towards staying there nayway. I literally sleep, shower, and leave the room. The walk wouldn't be to bad for that one either.

HydroGuy
08-27-2005, 09:17 PM
there are two best westerns really close to each other and I always get them confused/ One is right by the cross walk to go into the dl property. It's the pricer one. I almost stayed there, but choose the tropicana for my next trip. I can walk a few extra steps...LOL

the other one is on the other side of denney's...i think...It's also the cheaper one. The virtual tour I looked at was not that great. the room looked dingy, but I was leaning towards staying there nayway. I literally sleep, shower, and leave the room. The walk wouldn't be to bad for that one either.The Best Western Park Place Inn is right across the street from the DL entrance. The other BW is down the street a little ways.

CrazyMouse
08-27-2005, 10:29 PM
Hi, I was reading a moderators thread about this topic. You should go here: DISTANCE OF HOTELS (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=46907) Hope this helps. :)

SCUBAbe
08-28-2005, 08:46 AM
I don't think the hotel she is referring to is mentioned, but I do know there are several maps on the internet that pin point the hotels and you can see exactly where they are in regards to the crosswalk to go in.