PDA

View Full Version : Innoventions

Normouse
08-26-2005, 07:09 PM
What's the best part of this attraction? I always find myself very restless and wanting to get out and onto a real ride. It would be nice to know an area of Innovations to make a quick beeline for, and actually have a little fun for a change, but I find it all very claustrophobic and draining.

MrsG
08-26-2005, 07:43 PM
What's the best part of this attraction?

:| :rolleyes: That is like saying what is the best part of a root canal.

JCLowesman
08-26-2005, 07:46 PM
[ :fez:
The EXIT!

CrazyMouse
08-26-2005, 08:40 PM
As said "The Exit!"

SCUBAbe
08-26-2005, 08:42 PM
I like looking at some of the stuff in there. The video games in the floor are really cool...and I love the air conditioning..:)

nvmom
08-27-2005, 06:48 PM
We enjoyed this area very much... It was a nice break from the rest of the park. We found the CMs to be some of the friendliest in the park. They took so much time helping our kids (even our 2 yr old) w/the games and such. Not to mention that the "Stitch Telephone" was a highlight of our trip... absolutely hysterical.

nvmom

stacielee
08-28-2005, 02:11 PM
What's the best part of this attraction? I always find myself very restless and wanting to get out and onto a real ride. It would be nice to know an area of Innovations to make a quick beeline for, and actually have a little fun for a change, but I find it all very claustrophobic and draining.

VMK access