PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

neffyh
08-25-2005, 04:08 PM
Can u buy 2 day park hopper tickets at a Disney store. I heard u can. Are they the same price?

Disneyfun
08-25-2005, 05:09 PM
Yes you use to be able to but tickets at the disney store. However now that they are owned by the childrens place They may not.

Dexter
08-25-2005, 06:21 PM
Check your local Safeway/Vons store, they have 2 day park hopper tickets for sale at the register as well at least the ones in southern california have them.

Disney Stores are now run by Childrens Place so you should check with your local Disney store to see if they stock park tickets.

chickyb
08-26-2005, 07:03 AM
I bought my 4-Day Park Hopper tickets on August 6 at my local (Richmond, California) Disney Store. They had a display with all of the "Magic Your Way" passes on hooks, and a sign with the prices for the Park Hopper tickets. I had to ask at the cash register for the Park Hopper Tickets, as they had them in a locked drawer. The price is the same as when you buy them online (advance purchase discount price) from Disneyland.com.

Hope that helps!

Can u buy 2 day park hopper tickets at a Disney store. I heard u can. Are they the same price?
prices

EeyoreAdorer
08-26-2005, 08:41 AM
You can also buy the Park Hopper tickets at any AAA Office from the cashiers.

They're the same price as buying at the park or on-line.

neffyh
08-26-2005, 12:02 PM
I just called the store and they said they do sell them. Thats where Iam goin to buy the tickets. KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad4mky
08-26-2005, 12:35 PM
I bought DLR AP's at our local Disney Store just last month...so buying a park hopper tickets shouldn't be a problem. :)