PDA

View Full Version : ART - Opinions?

kimc0486
08-25-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm looking at taking ART (thanks Darkbeer!) are they usually on time with seating? Or is it always late, no seating etc...?

I have found a route from hotel to DLR but just realized that Angels stadium is listed under Hilton Suites Hotel. Has anyone ever taken ART from say DLR (or their hotel) to the stadium? Does it drop off in close proximity? Thanks!!

Also- does ART run on DLR hours, like 1/2 before after etc... or do they have a time schedule, I cant seem to find one online. Thanks.

Malcon10t
08-25-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm looking at taking ART (thanks Darkbeer!) are they usually on time with seating? Or is it always late, no seating etc...?

I have found a route from hotel to DLR but just realized that Angels stadium is listed under Hilton Suites Hotel. Has anyone ever taken ART from say DLR (or their hotel) to the stadium? Does it drop off in close proximity? Thanks!!

Also- does ART run on DLR hours, like 1/2 before after etc... or do they have a time schedule, I cant seem to find one online. Thanks.They run about every 20 mins from 1/2 before Disneyland opens to 1/2 hour after the park closes. As for seating, it all depends on the route and time. Near the busy times, seating is tough. I've never seen the ART busses near the stadium. I've taken cabs from hotels at the DLR area to Amtrak, and its never more than $5.