PDA

View Full Version : Early entry question-Mon or Tue

Rteneyck
08-25-2005, 11:44 AM
We are going to be at Disneyland from the 25th - 28th. I am trying to decide which day is best to do the early entry -Monday or Tuesday? I don't know if one day would be better than the other.

tlovesdis
08-25-2005, 12:10 PM
We are going to be at Disneyland from the 25th - 28th. I am trying to decide which day is best to do the early entry -Monday or Tuesday? I don't know if one day would be better than the other.

Personally I would do Monday since Monday would probably be a little busier than Tuesday and you can get a jump on the crowds on Monday!

DwoernAdale
08-25-2005, 12:31 PM
Are you staying on or off property? If you are staying at DLH, GCH, or PPH you can do early entry on all days it is offered. If thats the case I would say monday and tuesday :)

Rteneyck
08-25-2005, 12:39 PM
Are you staying on or off property? If you are staying at DLH, GCH, or PPH you can do early entry on all days it is offered. If thats the case I would say monday and tuesday :)

I am staying at the GCH. When I asked about early entry every day that is offered, they said that you only get it the one time. I spoke to a hotel res agent to reconfirm this. Do you think maybe they are misinformed and told me the wrong information?

TowerofTerror
08-25-2005, 12:41 PM
It everyday they offer early entry and only to those staying at the the 3 Disneyland resort hotels. Well just ask to be sure

Inkman
08-25-2005, 03:09 PM
I am staying at the GCH. When I asked about early entry every day that is offered, they said that you only get it the one time. I spoke to a hotel res agent to reconfirm this. Do you think maybe they are misinformed and told me the wrong information?

I believe Early Entry is once per stay, no matter which of the DLR hotels you stay at. At least that is what our AAA agent said. We'll be there this coming week and our voucher says it is for one time only, not every day of our 5 nite stay.

Al

Malcon10t
08-25-2005, 04:59 PM
It everyday they offer early entry and only to those staying at the the 3 Disneyland resort hotels. Well just ask to be sureThey are offering this on a temp basis. It can change as suddenly as it started 7/18/05.

Malcon10t
08-25-2005, 05:02 PM
I believe Early Entry is once per stay, no matter which of the DLR hotels you stay at. At least that is what our AAA agent said. We'll be there this coming week and our voucher says it is for one time only, not every day of our 5 nite stay.

AlCurrently, if you stay at the 3 resort property, you take your white "charge card" and you can do early entry any day it is offered during your stay. This started 7/18/05, but may be discontinued at any time, as they are just seeing how it will go over. AAA may not be aware of this as Disneyland is keeping it low key as I was told "Its a temp thing".

Inkman
08-25-2005, 05:47 PM
Currently, if you stay at the 3 resort property, you take your white "charge card" and you can do early entry any day it is offered during your stay. This started 7/18/05, but may be discontinued at any time, as they are just seeing how it will go over. AAA may not be aware of this as Disneyland is keeping it low key as I was told "Its a temp thing".

OMG!!!!!! If only it is true!!!!! I sure hope so. I will know very soon. Imagine getting to ride PP and all the other FL rides so early and with little to no wait!!!!!! You are getting me very excited!!

Al

DwoernAdale
08-25-2005, 05:59 PM
We just returned from a trip where we stayed at the dlh for 3 of our 8 nights and were told at the registration desk to simply show our room keys at the monorail station or main gate to get in on any early entry day. We took advantage of 3 early entries total over 7 days in the park. Our trip ended August 10th, so it was still available as of then.

It was great to get on the monorail fairly close to our room at dlh, ride into dl early and run onto Space Mountain with very little wait as it was offered with ee.

I hope its still going for you guys. It was an awesome little perk.

shawnarae
08-26-2005, 10:59 AM
Is Space Mt part of EE? Buzz was in July for us, before Space Mt was reopened. VERY COOL if so! What days are EE again? Sat, Mon & Thursday???

losaitkens
08-26-2005, 12:08 PM

I am not sure if the hotel reservation agents are all in the know about this yet but if you call the hotel directly and speak to guest services, they will confirm it.

We are AP holders and just went for a quick trip a few weeks ago but stayed at the Disneyland hotel and were able to use the white charge slip that the hotel gives you with our APs on Monday to participate in EE. This was 8/15 and the CM at the entrance gate was very nice and matter a fact about it- simply asked to see the charge slip after we showed her our APs and also confirmed that as resort hotel guests, we could use it on EVERY day EE is offered, not just once.

I believee EE days are Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sat, but hope someone else can confirm this. I have done EE twice and my experience is that it was more effective in the summer when EE required people to be up and ready at 7 am rather than on the off season when EE requires only a 9am start during the week. Lots more people are able to make that 9 am start time we had on the Monday we went in April (EE was actually really crowded and Fantasyland had solid lines build up soon after entry) whereas the Monday we did it in the summer was really light in terms of guests actually taking advantage of EE and most rides were walk on.

HydroGuy
08-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Is Space Mt part of EE? Buzz was in July for us, before Space Mt was reopened. VERY COOL if so! What days are EE again? Sat, Mon & Thursday???When we were there early August, Space Mtn and BLAB were both part of EE. If you are staying at a DLR hotel and get multiple EE's, then go for it. We were at a good neighbor hotel and only had one day for EE. We reasoned that it would be a poor use of EE time to use it on a FP ride. Instead, we did 7 rides in FL and got FPs for Space at 8AM and BLAB mid-day. That was the right decision for us.

DwoernAdale
08-26-2005, 10:17 PM
When we were there early August, Space Mtn and BLAB were both part of EE. If you are staying at a DLR hotel and get multiple EE's, then go for it. We were at a good neighbor hotel and only had one day for EE. We reasoned that it would be a poor use of EE time to use it on a FP ride. Instead, we did 7 rides in FL and got FPs for Space at 8AM and BLAB mid-day. That was the right decision for us.

We did the FL tour two of our three EE's and were still able to get to SM for a ride and fastpasses before the masses converged on it. I was really more glad SM was offered because it drained some folks from FL those mornings.

EE is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.